Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] EU Elections. Where is your X ?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I suppose this time next week We’ll know how the nation feels.

Our nation. Didn't you unilaterally declare independence weeks ago at 11pm on 29/03?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Still no remainers willing to explain how a no deal Brexit will positively affect the country? Im shocked.They seem pretty mouthy most of the time. Somebody be brave.Then I can have a good laugh when I get home later.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Still no remainers willing to explain how a no deal Brexit will positively affect the country? Im shocked.They seem pretty mouthy most of the time. Somebody be brave.Then I can have a good laugh when I get home later.

Will no a no deal be better than this?

Capture.JPG

Maybe some Brexiters can assist?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
There really are some desperate remainers on here.

So give some positives regarding a potential no deal Brexit. Put our minds at rest. Talk us though it, so we don't believe leavers are a bit dim.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Politely, do bugger off with your feeble outrage. You prove why the EU is better than self control. Go on. Explain.

So no answer, how totally unexpected.
As for self control, yeah the politics of the UK currently does provide comfort. If you're an idiot.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I want you 'pissen' to explain why being a member of the EU is better than self control. I want to pick apart your argument instead of you mine. So go on. Explain.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I want you 'pissen' to explain why being a member of the EU is better than self control. I want to pick apart your argument instead of you mine. So go on. Explain.

We were doing well. There was no evidence of that changing. At all. Now, try and be a bit braver, and talk me through it.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I think we all know what's going to happen next week.
All the leave voters will go out and vote for the brexit party and they will walk it.
As directly opposed to every other EU election in the past when practically nobody bothered to vote because they just did not care and very few could name their MEP.
And so it will be hailed as a 2nd referendum, even though they said that there should never be one because it's not democracy, but they will say that this vote just confirms what democracy demanded in the first place even though democratically a 2nd vote should never take place but the EU elections democratically confirms the original democratic vote and leave voters were right all along and will crow about it for weeks.
And worse of all we are going to have that 24 carat drip Farage and his stupid face all over the TV probably in a pub drinking a pint with the people and convincing everyone that he is a man of the people, for the people and is only doing it for them and democracy.
And all the tossers will fall for it, again.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I think we all know what's going to happen next week.
All the leave voters will go out and vote for the brexit party and they will walk it.
As directly opposed to every other EU election in the past when practically nobody bothered to vote because they just did not care and very few could name their MEP.
And so it will be hailed as a 2nd referendum, even though they said that there should never be one because it's not democracy, but they will say that this vote just confirms what democracy demanded in the first place even though democratically a 2nd vote should never take place but the EU elections democratically confirms the original democratic vote and leave voters were right all along and will crow about it for weeks.
And worse of all we are going to have that 24 carat drip Farage and his stupid face all over the TV probably in a pub drinking a pint with the people and convincing everyone that he is a man of the people, for the people and is only doing it for them and democracy.
And all the tossers will fall for it, again.

Suck it up baby!

Jan 30, 2008
Maybe you can explain how a no deal works out positively for the country? If there is no positive outcome, what made you vote for the country to suffer? Was it 'emotional' or something else?
Are we going to suffer for ever, of course we're not stop being a drama queen ,so bore off Dave you dont live here
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here