Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] EU Elections. Where is your X ?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I said earlier to some other remoaner, suck it up hun! Annihilation awaits next week.

That was me and you totally missed the whole point and did not answer except with a glib reply.
Of course Brexit is going to win, I said that, but you thickos will use it as the 2nd referendum as confirmation, but democratically you said a 2nd referendum should never happen.
All of a sudden a certain amount of people see the European Elections as vital as opposed to nobody giving a toss about them up until now.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
What a shame, the Country might vote the way you don't want them to...that's called democracy, and the minority need to stop squealing like pigs about it.

You did hit the nail on the head though, that most people previously (including remainers) never used to be able to even name their MEP as it wasn't considered 'important' enough.

I wonder where you're going to put your X then ?

Not me, as I have already stated in the Brexit thread, I don't want a 'no Deal' Brexit, but I do want Brexit. I expected the Government could achieve that and not that remainers would still be squealing like pigs nearly 3 years on.

You must be fuming each time Theresa May gets her deal voted down by the 'Squealing Pigs' and 'Swivel-eyed loons' alliance ???

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Because that Farage bloke is so honest and trust worthy?

More likely because he/she wants to leave the EU, and feels that the parties currently in Westminster can't be trusted not to continue welching on the deal they offered to the electorate in 2016.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
More likely because he/she wants to leave the EU, and feels that the parties currently in Westminster can't be trusted not to continue welching on the deal they offered to the electorate in 2016.

So, because you are angry that Brexit isn't what you were told it was going to be, you are voting for someone who won't turn up, participate or represent Britain's interests in a parliament that has no say over Brexit. Then, presumably, when the rest of the EU do something you don't agree with, you can blame them for your lack of representation.

Shoot-Self-In-Foot.jpg

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1130195252537520128[/TWEET]

[TWEET]1130201668715307008[/TWEET]

[TWEET]1130206621718605825[/TWEET]

[TWEET]1130208628034588677[/TWEET]

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
I wonder where you're going to put your X then ?
That's for me to know, but to narrow the issues, you won't be surprised to learn that it won't be for creepy old Vince's Lib Dems with their cunning plan to stop Brexit, and nor will it be for the Greens, and never for that weird sociopath Corbyn's lot.

You must be fuming each time Theresa May gets her deal voted down by the 'Squealing Pigs' and 'Swivel-eyed loons' alliance ?
Not really. I am a patient person and the Country will get there in the end, despite the squeals of those who don't like change and think the EU actually works well for them so never mind what other people think.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
So, because you are angry that Brexit isn't what you were told it was going to be, you are voting for someone who won't turn up, participate or represent Britain's interests in a parliament that has no say over Brexit. Then, presumably, when the rest of the EU do something you don't agree with, you can blame them for your lack of representation.

View attachment 109894

More slightly irked by the fact that saboteurs have made sure that getting it through in the hope it might go away has been a right balls ache rather than making the democratic referendum result move through smoothly.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
More slightly irked by the fact that saboteurs have made sure that getting it through in the hope it might go away has been a right balls ache rather than making the democratic referendum result move through smoothly.

Parliament has had a chance to vote to make Brexit happen. Twice. Both times it was primarily Brexiters who rejected it.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
That's for me to know, but to narrow the issues, you won't be surprised to learn that it won't be for creepy old Vince's Lib Dems with their cunning plan to stop Brexit, and nor will it be for the Greens, and never for that weird sociopath Corbyn's lot.

Not really. I am a patient person and the Country will get there in the end, despite the squeals of those who don't like change and think the EU actually works well for them so never mind what other people think.

Well you need to get TM's deal through on this 4th vote otherwise it looks like a leadership contest and with the 2 'no dealers' Boris and Rabb at the top of the betting, that wouldn't get you what you want.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

And which result did you vote for, Nigel's 'No deal' and hard border in NI, or TM's 'Deal' and continued membership of the Customs Union ?

Because, without wanting to point out the blindingly and being accused of being patronising, it seems that is where the problem lies and there seems to be disagreements between various Brexiteers with each voting down the others proposals, almost like they were saboteurs or something :lolol:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
And which result did you vote for, Nigel's 'No deal' and hard border in NI, or TM's 'Deal' and continued membership of the Customs Union ?

Because, without wanting to point out the blindingly obvious to someone who has such a good understanding of the situation, it seems that is where the problem lies and there seems to be a battle between various Brexiteers with each voting down the others proposals, almost like they were saboteurs or something :lolol:

I voted Leave, as per the form

tweet_3559201b.jpg

Please keep up.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here