Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] EU Elections. Where is your X ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Well I wouldn't vote for a one policy party at an election to a parliament that hasn't the power to implement that policy :facepalm:

It would be like voting for councillors on national issues. And I'm sure others would think the same

My votes in this local election had nothing to do with my views on Brexit. Only an idiot would link the two.

???

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Not sure why leavers are voting for a Brexit party. How dim are they?? I guess they are terrified of another referendum. No clue why they would be so scared either, as they keep telling everybody that they would win a 2nd Referendum anyway. Does the 'Brexit' party outline what sort of Brexit they want, or is it more fudging?

D

Deleted member 22389

Brexit Party. Just preparing my Union Jack Shorts and Socks. Will probably go up the polling station after some of my Mum's proper Italian pasta.

Go Nigel, go UK, go Italy, **** the EU.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Not sure why leavers are voting for a Brexit party. How dim are they?? I guess they are terrified of another referendum. No clue why they would be so scared either, as they keep telling everybody that they would win a 2nd Referendum anyway.

Amazing how you can call people dim for voting for the Brexit Party, yet you and others like you will happily vote for a party that fails to implement the outcome of a democratic vote. Just because you disagree with the outcome doesn't change the fact that it makes all future voting pointless. You are soooo clever.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Not brexit party as I am not a racist ****.

You should tell a few of their candidates how racist they are ....

12705908-6959317-image-a-27_1556194689860.jpg

12705902-6959317-image-a-48_1556195822943.jpg

12189886-6915953-Mr_Habib_at_today_s_event_sitting_between_Nigel_Farage_and_Annun-a-7_1556021147541.jpg

12192582-6915953-Alka_Sehgal_Cuthbert_is_a_Cambridge_educated_former_secondary_sc-a-11_1556021149302.jpg

12608888-6915953-image-m-19_1556021912177.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Not sure why leavers are voting for a Brexit party. How dim are they?? I guess they are terrified of another referendum. No clue why they would be so scared either, as they keep telling everybody that they would win a 2nd Referendum anyway. Does the 'Brexit' party outline what sort of Brexit they want, or is it more fudging?

why do people insist on insulting people's choice of vote. do you think this helps persuade them to your view? leaver voting for party that most represents their view on EU is the most sensible thing they can do. you can vote for party that represents your view too.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Any party led by a racist is racist. You don't have to look any further than that.

You're possibly letting your 'white* privilege' get the better of you ... thinking you know better than people of different ethnic groups. :afro:

* based on the statistical probability you are white

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
why do people insist on insulting people's choice of vote. do you think this helps persuade them to your view? leaver voting for party that most represents their view on EU is the most sensible thing they can do. you can vote for party that represents your view too.

Do you doubt that the UK is leaving the EU? If not, its stupid.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Amazing how you can call people dim for voting for the Brexit Party, yet you and others like you will happily vote for a party that fails to implement the outcome of a democratic vote. Just because you disagree with the outcome doesn't change the fact that it makes all future voting pointless. You are soooo clever.

...i believe all future voting is pointless... so ill go and vote in an EU election. Got it.
What sort of Brexit is the Brexit Party advocating?

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Green or Lib Dem or Change UK.

I am a little miffed that they didn't get together on this one.

I am glad, I am never voting for Lib Dem again after they blocked the stadium. Green I could go for. I think the real reason why they havent got together is because there is also a proportional representation part of the vote and they will both want as many as they can in each region.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

If they doubt the UK is not leaving the EU, yeah, maybe, possibly, but still stupid to vote within an organisation that the UK is leaving
Do leavers doubt they are leaving the UK, I mean I understand they are screwing themselves, but If they believe there is not going to be a Brexit, then what is scaring them?
What sort of Brexit is the Brexit Party advocating?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
What? What has my ethnicity got to do with farage being a racist?

It is unlikely that a broad range of ethnically diverse candidates would stand for a racist party (as defined by you). You obviously think you have a better understanding of racism ....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here