Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "Were Loose" POLL

Were Loose. Keep? Or get rid?

• Keep it. It's an important part of our history. Without it were loose!

Votes: 161 53.1%
  • Get rid. It's been done to death and is now boring, time to move on!

Votes: 142 46.9%

• Total voters

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Get rid and we shouldn't have had it in the first place.

There was a poster who had learning difficulties. It was a phrase he used. Quite a few others took the mickey out of him so he stopped posting. [MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION] seems to think it shows a sense of humour. I think it showed bullying.

Well, hang on a sec there Yorks: you've used a Brightonmarkism in your earlier post. Which tickled me greatly.
Can't now say it was bullying.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well, hang on a sec there Yorks: you've used a Brightonmarkism in your earlier post. Which tickled me greatly.
Can't now say it was bullying.

Which bit was, and how am I bullying?
By using my old username which caused me lots of problems are you not trying to do the same thing?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I think were loose wheel whine this poll.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Which bit was, and how am I bullying?
By using my old username which caused me lots of problems are you not trying to do the same thing?

I don't think you are bullying. "Get rid and" was Mark on song.
No, I'm not trying to bully you.
Hope that clears things up.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't think you are bullying. "Get rid and" was Mark on song.
No, I'm not trying to bully you.
Hope that clears things up.

I simply quoted the poll option. Keep it or Get rid. It didn't occur to me that he said it.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Judging by the mood on here the last 2 years can we go back to "home of the binfest"?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Time for a change, each season I say.
There's plenty of NSC'isms to choose from.

Curry night hun? xx
Not buying it on principle.
When are the fixtures out? (apt for the summer imo)

etc, etc.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Were loose
Binfest
Fixtures

I bloody love NSC.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
There was a poster who had learning difficulties. It was a phrase he used. Quite a few others took the mickey out of him so he stopped posting. [MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION] seems to think it shows a sense of humour. I think it showed bullying.

Oh right, that's far more sinister than I thought it would be.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
TBH, I hadn't realised that we still had it. The words are cut off on my screen, I wonder how many other people didn't know it was there

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London

I agree and it grates on me.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
TBH, I hadn't realised that we still had it. The words are cut off on my screen, I wonder how many other people didn't know it was there

This whole thread is news to me.

I've been quite on/off with this place the last few years and t must have all happened during one of my "off" phases. Literally never heard of it until today, and it already feels like it's been done to death.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Why don’t we change it to “we weren’t at our best” in honour of our former king, and reference to the past-tense of we’ll lose.

Not as catchy but still be self deprecating. We wouldn’t have it any other way.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

That puts a different complexion on my vote and now I would change it. I had forgotten the origin, it has become so much a part of NSC's lexicon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here