Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adi Huetter

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Frankfurt manager. Please don't ask me to divulge anything here but what a coup he would be. Obviously nearly in the Europa league final, and a respectable sixth this season.

Best thing: he has a moustache and is called Adolf. Absolute flair. I mean who on earth in 1970s Austria wouldn't just look at their darling baby boy and say "yes, yes , let's call him ADOLF. Much better than Rudi, Max or Juergen".

Sent from my SM-J610FN using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Frankfurt manager. Please don't ask me to divulge anything here but what a coup he would be. Obviously nearly in the Europa league final, and a respectable sixth this season.

Best thing: he has a moustache and is called Adolf. Absolute flair. I mean who on earth in the 1970s Austria wouldn't just look at their darling baby boy and say "yes, yes , let's call him ADOLF. Much better than Rudi, Max or Juergen".

Not only calling your son Adolf but with a surname of Hutter.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

Best thing: he has a moustache and is called Adolf. Absolute flair. I mean who on earth in the 1970s Austria wouldn't just look at their darling baby boy and say "yes, yes , let's call him ADOLF. Much better than Rudi, Max or Juergen".

Especially with a name like Hutter as I see is the correct spelling. Swap the U for an i and the second T for an L. I think the parents knew exactly what they were doing.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Das Reich has just started to **********

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Hmm, Wayne Hessessey is a fan

52508067_2146726062080649_1086305238995959808_o.png

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
When I looked on Oddschecker on Monday, he was third or fourth favourite but seems to have drifted a bit. I can't see him coming here but he'd a bit of a coup

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
When I looked on Oddschecker on Monday, he was third or fourth favourite but seems to have drifted a bit. I can't see him coming here but he'd a bit of a coup
This one is a definite no .... Zero chance of happening

But I here Dimster is in the know :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Song for Adolf ‘Who do you think you are kidding Mr Hutter!

el punal

Best thing: he has a moustache and is called Adolf. Absolute flair. I mean who on earth in 1970s Austria wouldn't just look at their darling baby boy and say "yes, yes , let's call him ADOLF. Much better than Rudi, Max or Juergen".

Well if the club appointed him and we were successful and got into Europe let’s hope the first game isn’t in Poland. :whistle:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Attachments

• F5F26891-779E-4DCB-B2BB-9772D7E89118.jpeg
    F5F26891-779E-4DCB-B2BB-9772D7E89118.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 742

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills