Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chris Hughton Was Not Responsible For Signings (Tony Bloom)

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Maybe I'm someone who wants to put the truth out there, what's happened is disgraceful. At least the truth should be told...

Neither you nor I know the whole truth, I am sad we have let Hughton go, and with the investment of a season ticket, I would have kept him, however, with an investment of several hundreds of millions, Tony Bloom has decided he can find someone better able to keep us in the Premier league next season. Just as we have had to say goodbye to players we all adored, such as Calderon, there comes a time when you have to say, we can do better. Chris Hughton has done well here for us, and I am sad to see him go, but I can't pretend it is a total surprise, bizarrely, I think he probably lost his job because we did stay up, if we had been relegated, I have no doubt he would have returned us to the Premier League, and I think TB would have had faith in him to do so too.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Could this is the handiwork of Russian Palace fan 'Vlad All Over'...?

Anya is Russian for Anna.

( also the name of a potato sold exclusively by Sainsburys and developed by Albert Bartlett )

I've suspected for a while that foreign security services use football message boards for training their operatives. Tonight's work will be reviewed tomorrow.

Vladimir, first mistake. Register under a nice English name like "Gary" and not your girlfriends.

Sergey, it's an ENGLISH POTATO

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Anya is Russian for Anna.

( also the name of a potato sold exclusively by Sainsburys and developed by Albert Bartlett )

So you say we're being trolled by a potato? Just when I thought our week couldn't get any worse...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
My God! I never realised Anya potatoes were exclusive to Sainsbury’s!

You can grow them yourself though. They are lovely though aren't they ?

I'm quite partial to a Jersey Royal but if I had to pick ONE POTATO it would have to be Cyprus.

They are actually best cooked in foil - so the skin doesn't harden topped with:

1) Olive Oil
2) Greek Yoghurt
3) Salt and Pepper
4) Parsley.

That's how I had them in Cyprus.

So NSC what was your FAVOURITE holiday potato EXPERIENCE ?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Can't wait till next season it will be fun, believe it or not I am an Albion fan...

But still not answering why you titled the thread as if it was a quote or providing evidence that the title is fact as you have claimed it to be

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here