Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chris Hughton Was Not Responsible For Signings (Tony Bloom)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I can't believe anyone seriously thinks this isn't Palace mischief-making.

The jealousy of Bloom is always the giveaway.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't believe anyone seriously thinks this isn't Palace mischief-making.

The jealousy of Bloom is always the giveaway.

That'll all change when their new man is at the helm. :lolol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
No he didn't he refused to and left their tallent on the bench. Did you vote remain as you appear incapable of original thought.

Who is the mythical "talent" that we have in the squad, that was not used? The man who would strike fear into opposition up and down the country, but our man just wouldn't release him from the confines of teh bench.

Seems a bit early for rewriting history, but it was going to happen I suppose.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ANYONE can start a thread stating things as facts. The OP has given us no evidence whatsoever with the claims made.

If he/she is in anyway connected to CH I’d be surprised but you never know :shrug:

I know Chris' family have popped up on Facebook in most of the Bha pages, which made me wonder if this was, probably not but seems more likely to be the cleaner at the training ground who Houghton was always nice to, rather than anything more...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know Chris' family have popped up on Facebook in most of the Bha pages, which made me wonder if this was, probably not but seems more likely to be the cleaner at the training ground who Houghton was always nice to, rather than anything more...

Suggest that CH’s family will have agreed to keep schtum if he has.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Is it a coincidence that Hughton tried to sign Ali when he was manager at Norwich (according to their forum) but couldn't get him due to work permit issues.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

???

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
No he didn't he refused to and left their tallent on the bench. Did you vote remain as you appear incapable of original thought.

I voted remain as I believe in original thoughts not a Victorian and outdated view of Great Britains place in the world . I believe in a modern world where people , and footballers , can move and work freely across all borders . A place with no prejudice and acceptance that we are all equal in this world . A place where racism and class differences are eliminated and a place where idiots are called out for what they are

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Maybe I'm someone who wants to put the truth out there, what's happened is disgraceful. At least the truth should be told...

Then tell it you ****wit.

If its the truth and you want everyone to know about, tell everyone who you are, what your source is, and let the discussions begin.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Felt its about time that everyone is made aware that Chris Hughton had very little if any say on signings. I wish Chris would reveal this in an interview or article but knowing him I don't think he will. Tony Bloom is the culprit with his fancy methods... Chris worked with what he was given.

To be fair I think it is common knowledge that Hughton had nothing to do with the signings apart from the final say on pre selected options, probably on deadline day last minute with a few. It would in fact be foolish to blame the recruitment factor on him tbh and the only requests Hughton had were for player type.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Felt its about time that everyone is made aware that Chris Hughton had very little if any say on signings. I wish Chris would reveal this in an interview or article but knowing him I don't think he will. Tony Bloom is the culprit with his fancy methods... Chris worked with what he was given.

So you've ignored other people's requests so I'll ask again :

Why did you post suggesting this was a quote from Tony Bloom ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here