Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chris Hughton Was Not Responsible For Signings (Tony Bloom)

Anya1000

Apr 14, 2019
Felt its about time that everyone is made aware that Chris Hughton had very little if any say on signings. I wish Chris would reveal this in an interview or article but knowing him I don't think he will. Tony Bloom is the culprit with his fancy methods... Chris worked with what he was given.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Felt its about time that everyone is made aware that Chris Hughton had very little if any say on signings. I wish Chris would reveal this in an interview or article but knowing him I don't think he will. Tony Bloom is the culprit with his fancy methods... Chris worked with what he was given.

Are you ill :moo:

D

Deleted member 2719

Palace feck off.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Half-term is week after next, go to bed

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

No he didn't he refused to and left their tallent on the bench. Did you vote remain as you appear incapable of original thought.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
You are in danger of being libellous, inferring that you are quoting TB.

A ban to protect Bozza and NSC please

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

Hark ! The ‘Knight’ of the long knives is truly upon us.

Infamy,

Dick

?

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
Hardly Breaking News.......If the Software says he’s a good player, and value for money then we buy, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t, but when you play defensive all the time, your never know

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Are you one of those know it all journalists that I've seen on Twitter today and yesterday?
All experts on the Albion all of a sudden.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer

When you say fancy methods, what do you mean?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Jump on a spike you ****

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here