Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Here's a novel idea

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
How about we just let the club get on with making the best appointment they can, then we can express our opinion based on facts?

Burn the heretic.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
How about we just let the club get on with making the best appointment they can, then we can express our opinion based on facts?

I don’t deal with facts man. I deal in hunches, tea leaves, lonesome magpies, distant smoke rings, mystical vagabonds and, and good old gut feelings.

That’s how I roll.

Everything is not awesome.

It’s like i’m trapped in firetop mountain; I don’t know whether to turn left or right. Boy is this genuine end of season drama. By rights I should be sipping a nice nettle tea whilst listening to smooth classics on the wireless.

Look what you’ve gone and done Tony.

SHAME.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011

That is the most ridiculous post I’ve ever read on NSC, you should be charged and found guilty of being sensible. 20 years hard labour is well deserved.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Get out! Go on

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I didn't get where I am today with FACTS.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Ludicrous idea - you'll be suggesting next that we sit back and let the manager choose the tactics and pick the team :tantrum:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Nope. Read that 3 times and I still don't understand it. :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here