Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Here's a novel idea

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
What the hell are you on about you crazy buffoon! It is an unwritten rule of NSC that we all know best,not the club,manager,Tony Bloom or anybody else for that matter!....You and your sensible ideas!! Go take a running jump!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
How about we just let the club get on with making the best appointment they can, then we can express our opinion based on facts?

brainandheart.jpg

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I don’t deal with facts man. I deal in hunches, tea leaves, lonesome magpies, distant smoke rings, mystical vagabonds and, and good old gut feelings.

That’s how I roll.

Everything is not awesome.

It’s like i’m trapped in firetop mountain; I don’t know whether to turn left or right. Boy is this genuine end of season drama. By rights I should be sipping a nice nettle tea whilst listening to smooth classics on the wireless.

Look what you’ve gone and done Tony.

SHAME.

What are the tea leaves saying about our final position next season? I need a new signature and I am hoping you have more hats for consumption.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
What are the tea leaves saying about our final position next season? I need a new signature and I am hoping you have more hats for consumption.

Feck sake don't make him change his mind, he's already predicted us to go down again which has significantly reduced my anxiety levels.

Some of our best recent seasons have been on the back of a Kosh prediction of between 12th to relegation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here