Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Franky Lampard's Brighton

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Needs an apostrophe....... but won’t be needed

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
His wife has a ring I’d be interested in, obviously most on here won’t agree (I’m implying impeccable better taste than mine in case I offend any straightflakes)

I’m offended for someone. Don’t know who or why but I am and I’m bloody outraged

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have to say I really like him. Think he would suit our club very well. But sadly don't think it is going to happen.

Imagine what he would make of Stephens?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sounds better than John Terry's Blue and White Army

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
While I admire all he has done in the game it would be a huge risk to appoint him after just one season as manager in the championship. He has spoken highly of Albion in the past with its infra structure & ground but I am not sure he is ready for the test of prem league footy managership just yet. Compared to Potter he is a complete novice though both have had same experience in English football off the pitch Lampard has clearly more on the pitch to look back on.

Neither Potter or Lampard inspire me to have any confidence next season would be any better than this in terms of results but I would gladly love to be proved wrong by either.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Frank Lampard's not the right fit to be our manager. Taking nothing away from his club playing career as he was extremely good and driven.

That Leeds song from their away following that p1ssed him off the other day was amusing:

'All of the spies are hidden away
You don't have to worry you'll beat us some day
We beat you at home
We beat you away
Stop crying Frank Lampard!'.

He'll be getting a bit more tomorrow evening.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
The only reason to even consider him is the prospect of some Chelsea youngsters coming in on loan like Mason Mount. Not enough of a draw for me but can see the reasoning sort of.

As a manager though, I think he needs more time and experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here