Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Should NSC Have A 'Hide Thread' Facility?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Never going to even open the Word Association thread. Ditto the Let's Count To 500,000 thread. Would welcome a way of making them cease to cross the consciousness. Dare say others feel the same about, say, the Horsey Daily NAPS thread.

What's the threads that YOU would gladly welcome blanking forever?

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Never going to even open the Word Association thread. Ditto the Let's Count To 500,000 thread. Would welcome a way of making them cease to cross the consciousness. Dare say others feel the same about, say, the Horsey Daily NAPS thread.

Brexit. Full of weirdos.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
And that shitty hardest animal stuff

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

It’s a bit like asking the staff on the cake counter in a shop to remove the ones I don’t have any intention of buying isn’t it? Plenty (well in some cases the same person over and over again) posts on the threads you want hidden. What’s the problem with just passing them by?

As it happens I don’t much like any of them either.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
And the ‘Fridat Night Drinking Thread’

They’re just alcoholics and pissheads.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing

Anything started by the failed Councillor.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It’s a bit like asking the staff on the cake counter in a shop to remove the ones I don’t have any intention of buying isn’t it? Plenty (well in some cases the same person over and over again) posts on the threads you want hidden. What’s the problem with just passing them by?

As it happens I don’t much like any of them either.

Yeah but most cakes are nice.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

It does here......

Hidden thread

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Is it really that difficult to just scroll past the thread(s) that you have no interest? Or are people getting so lazy that they want technology to even do simple things like that for them nowadays? #FirstWorldProblems

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I think some threads are invisible to people. I've updated two threads with good news in the last hour but nobody has noticed.

The training ground extension and the Bruno mural wall.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here