[Albion] Alan Curbishley

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Where's Palacefinder ?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Alan Curbishley would get my vote - with Bruno or Calderon as assistant to be groomed for job

I love Curbs, but he has been 'away' from management for so long... I'm unsure he'd be a wise and/or prudent appointment. I was mascot for Brighton at Newcastle back in the 1990s, when Curbs was Captain... lovely bloke, and a class act as a player.

My heart would love this kind of appointment, but my head kind of says no... not sure why really?!?

That said, vs. Potter who screams 'new' Paul Clement to me (sorry, that's a tad unfair I know), I'd agree but I'm holding out for something unexpected, pleasantly surprising and bigger than the world expects.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Alan Curbishley or 'Curbs' to the footballing family, would be the steady hand at the tiller the club needs, wouldn't be flair or exciting but wouldn't let anyone down. Perhaps with a young up and coming assistant groomed to take over in a couple of seasons could be a great choice.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I think we should give Micky Adams another go. Or failing that someone progressive like Garry Monk. He once managed Leeds so he's got the pedigree.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Has nobody mentioned 'Arry - only lives just along the coast too. 'Arry and Jamie - the dream team (or was that nightmare ?).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here