Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How’s your Albion Mojo

Where is you Albion mojo?

• Total voters

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Total trust in TB, with the only reservation at this stage about who will be appointed.

Excited about the fresh look at the squad, with players no doubt departing. I reckon all the expert eyes will deliver us a new look first team with top flight quality creativity, ball retention and pace.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Seven.

The reported target sounds very interesting, and has a track record of using young players which I like to see.

Also ANY new manager coming in, will have been promised a healthy budget, which means new PLAYERS - and new players are always exciting (until we discover they are not).

Lol.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
9/10

Looking forward to seeing the Albion play attractive free-flowing football and try to win games, rather than trying to get a result by boring the opposition to death.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
6 sad day hughton has gone but you remember the good times not the last 4 months and move on.
Intrigued as to where we go and the optimism that comes with a new manager and clearly a new plan from the board.

Nibbler

710 77345
Aug 12, 2014
Westdene
8 - I am a CH remainer but that said:

New season in the premier league.
Millions of pounds to spend.
New manager with a remit to score us more goals.

Exciting times!

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Well at least he might give them a chance to do what they do best, they absolutely haven’t had that luxury this season

I haven’t forgotten your support of Greg Stanley btw :wink:

Still got my "Stanley out" poster, can't even remember when I got it or even remember waving it. Age and alcohol takes it's toll

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
8 at the moment, thanks for everything Chris it was mostly good but glad to be moving on to hopefully a more entertaining style of football.

If Potter is confirmed i will probably drop to a 6, still above average due to the excitement of what he MAY bring, but anxious as to whether he can actually achieve at the highest level he has ever managed at and concerned about what kind of players he can attract, lets be honest its not a problem he has had at Swansea.

I cant see him leaving Citeh, but if Arteta does fancy becoming a number 1, i will move to a 10, has learnt from the best and is respected enough (i would imagine) to bring in a decent calibre of player to play a decent style of football, asuming of course, we can give him sufficient backing, but the noises coming out of the boardroom are promising.

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Was 10 at the end of the season as we had stayed up and was looking forward to what would happen over summer in preparation for a new season.
Down to a 2 now - probably the lowest my Albion mojo has been since leaving Priestfield.
For the first time in a very long time I don't feel proud of the club at the moment.
Very disappointed with CH sacking. But doing it hours after he was interviewed on the pitch with his grandchild about the next season, not giving fans the chance to show their appreciation and (very childlishly imho) not even recognizing his hard work in the programme notes to me also really disappointed me.
I thought there was something different about our club and the way we did things. Clearly I was wrong.
I expect us to get relegated next season now and have NEVER expected relegation before (hoping I will be wrong again)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I'm at 2. The severity of the manner of CH's removal was appalling, TB has fallen a few spots in my estimation, there was no need to be so ruthless. Its not what you do, its the way you do it...We had a good reputation for being a fair club, we're now no better than anyone else...

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
I'm at 2. The severity of the manner of CH's removal was appalling, TB has fallen a few spots in my estimation, there was no need to be so ruthless. Its not what you do, its the way you do it...We had a good reputation for being a fair club, we're now no better than anyone else...

100% this

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Yep, I said this previously, we have set ourselves up as being guardians of all things morally good, then fall into the same shit as everyone else...

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
8 at the moment, thanks for everything Chris it was mostly good but glad to be moving on to hopefully a more entertaining style of football.

If Potter is confirmed i will probably drop to a 6, still above average due to the excitement of what he MAY bring, but anxious as to whether he can actually achieve at the highest level he has ever managed at and concerned about what kind of players he can attract, lets be honest its not a problem he has had at Swansea.

I cant see him leaving Citeh, but if Arteta does fancy becoming a number 1, i will move to a 10, has learnt from the best and is respected enough (i would imagine) to bring in a decent calibre of player to play a decent style of football, asuming of course, we can give him sufficient backing, but the noises coming out of the boardroom are promising.

I'm not sure the luxury coaching the very best and most expensive talent on the planet necessarily makes someone a brilliant manager for a club like ours. I'm more intrigued by the thought of someone who can deliver in adverse circumstances.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015

Not being critical of your opinion, how realistically would you have handled the situation if after much deliberation and soul searching you decided that a new manager was the right thing for your club ( in which you had invested SO much, emotionally and financially)?

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
completely middle of the road 5, meh. Losing 2 legends in a couple days I need next season to start well to get back upto a higher more positive score. Gonna be interesting for sure.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Zero but it's not available so it's one.

I'm just glad the season's over. Can't really feel anything towards anyone. That's life.

Maybe in August.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
...we have set ourselves up as being guardians of all things morally good...

Crodo would be proud of that hyperbole. :rolleyes:

We're a football club, not characters from the Marvel Universe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here