Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cant we tempt Gareth?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Because we've just sacked a manager who only ever makes like-for-like substitutions and never changes the team shape. Why get another one?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
God no. If we ever appointed Southgate (we won't), I'd tear up my season ticket. And I don't even have a season ticket. In fact I'd buy one just so I could tear it up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He looks like a cross between my two brothers.

So it's a 'no' from me.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Not sure anyone would recognise him without a seagull on his head. Not sure he has got his coaching badges yet either. Too soon, let’s see how he develops

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No. Thankfully. God awful club manager.

Steve Holland not impossible. Would come with zero experience: Bloom's specialty.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Could do a job.

f0uxlurl1ej2ugefl8l5_400x400.jpeg

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
No he's the F-ing England manager. Why would he come here unless he's been in the current job 20 years and won a couple major trophies AND we're a Champions League team?

He's managing his country and at an exciting time for it. Zero chance and there's also better out there if we can get them!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Bale? Might be a bit pricey, but could deffo do a job...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not for me but thanks for the offer

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
No he's the F-ing England manager. Why would he come here unless he's been in the current job 20 years and won a couple major trophies AND we're a Champions League team?

He's managing his country and at an exciting time for it. Zero chance and there's also better out there if we can get them!

Plus he's Palace.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
God no. If we ever appointed Southgate (we won't), I'd tear up my season ticket. And I don't even have a season ticket. In fact I'd buy one just so I could tear it up.

They're quite hard to tear up as they are like credit card sort of plastic. You'd need scissors.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Currently on course to become one of England's best ever managers. Yeah, seems realistic...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Being an International manager and being a club manager are COMPLETELY different jobs, as we are seeing with Southgate. Being England manager seems to suit his particular skillset far better than being a day-to-day manager at club level.

Anyway, the notion that Southgate would ditch England for BHA is about as likely as Meghan ditching Harry and her new spawn in order to shack up with Chris Grayling.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here