Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Norwich City - back off

111 Not allowed!
    For the record I have, am and always will be in the Hughton in crowd and was devastated to learn of the news that he had been sacked today. What rubs salt in the wound is Norwich City fans on social media and here taking it as yet another chance to have a pop at Chris.

For the record, Norwich, we are not like you. Even those Albion fans most vehemently calling for Hughton to go will still remember him as a legend and possibly the best ever manager at Brighton and Hove Albion football club. You donít remember him fondly and sacked Hughton with games remaining and still went down, whereas we had the sense to stick with him and allow him to see the job out and keep us up. If you think youíre coming up to the Premier League with your current brand of football then youíll have an almighty shock and letís see how pragmatic Farke becomes when youíre getting torn apart like Fulham.

Chris Hughton is one of the most dignified human beings in football, hence why journalists and many fans have reacted the way they did. He was the face of our football club and made us one of the most well-respected teams in the land. We donít need you to come and tarnish our view of him because it wonít. I can now start to see why Ipswich find you so insufferably arrogant.
    "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." (Philippians 1:21)

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Well said Shooting Star
      Progressive Patriot clapham_gull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      .. has something upset you ?
      Members

6 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Star View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      For the record I have, am and always will be in the Hughton in crowd and was devastated to learn of the news that he had been sacked today. What rubs salt in the wound is Norwich City fans on social media and here taking it as yet another chance to have a pop at Chris.

For the record, Norwich, we are not like you. Even those Albion fans most vehemently calling for Hughton to go will still remember him as a legend and possibly the best ever manager at Brighton and Hove Albion football club. You don’t remember him fondly and sacked Hughton with games remaining and still went down, whereas we had the sense to stick with him and allow him to see the job out and keep us up. If you think you’re coming up to the Premier League with your current brand of football then you’ll have an almighty shock and let’s see how pragmatic Farke becomes when you’re getting torn apart like Fulham.

Chris Hughton is one of the most dignified human beings in football, hence why journalists and many fans have reacted the way they did. He was the face of our football club and made us one of the most well-respected teams in the land. We don’t need you to come and tarnish our view of him because it won’t. I can now start to see why Ipswich find you so insufferably arrogant.
      TBF, Norwich fans were there in numbers to support us in our hour of need on Fans United Day against Hartlepool.

3 Not allowed!
      He kept us up, twice, proving Norwich haters of CH wrong.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Star View Post

For the record, Norwich, we are not like you. Even those Albion fans most vehemently calling for Hughton to go will still remember him as a legend and possibly the best ever manager at Brighton and Hove Albion football club. You don’t remember him fondly and sacked Hughton with games remaining and still went down, whereas we had the sense to stick with him and allow him to see the job out and keep us up. If you think you’re coming up to the Premier League with your current brand of football then you’ll have an almighty shock and let’s see how pragmatic Farke becomes when you’re getting torn apart like Fulham.

Chris Hughton is one of the most dignified human beings in football, hence why journalists and many fans have reacted the way they did. He was the face of our football club and made us one of the most well-respected teams in the land. We don’t need you to come and tarnish our view of him because it won’t. I can now start to see why Ipswich find you so insufferably arrogant.
      Bravo. Take a bow @Shootingstar

16 Not allowed!
      Jeez, the endless swathe of Norwich fans lining up for the past four years to criticise Hughton has been far more boring than almost any of the games I saw last season. He left you years ago: move on and pipe down, you tedious, graceless bunch of bumhats.

They're even worse now: every single one seemingly convinced they're going to tear the Premier League a new one with their scintillating passing football and goalscoring prowess. I look forward immensely to them watching Teemu Pukki, after one prolific season in his entire career so far, rediscover the sort of form that led Celtic fans to conclude he was too crap even for the MTL.
      The lady has foolishly attempted to join the conversation with a wild and dangerous opinion of her own. What half-baked drivel! See how the men look at her with utter contempt.

0 Not allowed!
      Surprised Farke has not been mentioned as he has done a phenomenal job at Norwich
      Standing in the park, I was wondering why a frisbee looks larger the closer it gets...then it hit me
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by edna krabappel View Post
      Jeez, the endless swathe of Norwich fans lining up for the past four years to criticise Hughton has been far more boring than almost any of the games I saw last season. He left you years ago: move on and pipe down, you tedious, graceless bunch of bumhats.

They're even worse now: every single one seemingly convinced they're going to tear the Premier League a new one with their scintillating passing football and goalscoring prowess. I look forward immensely to them watching Teemu Pukki, after one prolific season in his entire career so far, rediscover the sort of form that led Celtic fans to conclude he was too crap even for the MTL.
      This.
      "I never mentioned horses!"

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by edna krabappel View Post

Amen. And I look forward to the next Chris Hughton-led team having the pleasure of spanking Norwich 5-0 in revenge like we did at the Amex.
      "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." (Philippians 1:21)