edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Lancing is a village? Really?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Calling Lancing "a Sussex village" makes it sound all quaint and picturesque.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Lancing Actually.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
When I lived there a more accurate name might have been Lancing-on-Benefits. I lived there between 1966 and 1990. I'm on parole now ...

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
When I lived there a more accurate name might have been Lancing-on-Benefits. I lived there between 1966 and 1990. I'm on parole now ...

Hasn't changed.

As if changing its name is going to change the dump that it is.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Lancing has a reputation that's far from the truth I have lived here 18 years and was aware about its reputation for lawlessness travelers unfriendly pubs and generally a poor area, I think that may have been the case many years ago but today it's a lively friendly community it certainly has some interesting inhabitants but so does every town, what it lacks is a community centre bounded by two sides by roads the Lancing is very long and narrow pinned as it is between its shopping suffers from little or no passing trade makes the shops uninteresting so it lacks visitors, the sea front although to the passing traffic has little to offer has a great beach cycle path cafes bars skate park and nature reserve that is wide water

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
In celebration of Baby Sussex, a regal suffix will be granted with standard English replacing the traditional Latin ('Regis') to create a young and sweet impression.

Lancing Queen.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here