Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Guardian Article on Chris's Sacking etc.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Was just about to post this article on here, but you beat me to it.

A good and accurate analysis, methinks.

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
I mean...."There were suggestions that training drills prioritised defence to the extent that Brighton’s attackers felt alienated"

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I mean...."There were suggestions that training drills prioritised defence to the extent that Brighton’s attackers felt alienated"

Andone totally lost interest by the end.
AJ totally lost and that strange exchange of words when he was subbed the other day.
A couple of small indictors maybe, but the words coming out now are quite damning.

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
Andone totally lost interest by the end.
AJ totally lost and that strange exchange of words when he was subbed the other day.
A couple of small indictors maybe, but the words coming out now are quite damning.

I mean I would lose interest as well if Murray was starting over me day in and day out.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I thought this section was very telling too...

"there is the Icarus-like example of this season’s impatient, flailing Fulham. Imposing a more proactive style is not easy, either, at a time when the top six routinely hoover the ball."

I really, really hope I am wrong, and I will be more than happy for someone to bounce this thread this time next season, but I seriously worry about what is to come!

I think there is a lot of hard work required by the club to repair the damage that has been done to our reputation (having said that, the racism idea is ludicrous), but the idea is out there!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I think this article has nailed the crux of the issue, eloquently. "Conceding eight goals without reply in outwardly winnable home matches with Southampton, Bournemouth and Cardiff." really sums it up for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here