Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] In other news - looks like our friends up the road have found their financial saviour.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I’m not sure even I would wish this on Palace, but it could be entertaining watching from the sides

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
A ‘corrupt’ owner for a Palace? My
day has just improved from
This mornings news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
They've been hounding us over TB's 'questionable' and 'immoral' bank balance for years and are now possibly about to be bought out by a man exiled for ripping off an entire country. I can't wait for next season.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
They will be alright financially if they get that diving ballerina off their books at £130k a week. a £50M pricetag for him should sort them out.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I see some joker has managed to slip the comment “World Class Football Club” into the spiel. Rude awakening if they believe that.

Wasn’t Man City World Class enough for them?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I assume he'll offer £150m but then just pay 10p in the pound and grab it for £15m?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
"Shinawatra, the former Prime Minister of Thailand, is currently living in exile from his homeland found guilty of corruption, but that isn’t preventing him from looking to get back into football ownership."

:clap:

I've been feeling upset all day but that's made me feel better.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
A marriage made in 'heaven'...

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
"I’m up for the task. It’s been my profession since I worked in management at Chiangrai United, although it is obviously a challenging role. They’re in another class, another standard, but it would still be a pleasure for me, and for Thais, to own a world-class football club."

Oh my!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here