Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Exile's ARTWORK. A Priceless Piece!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Brilliant!

Attachments

• Tactician Artwork.JPG
    Tactician Artwork.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 817

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
[MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION] before I am inundated with angry accusations at plagiarism, I would like to stress this is NOT my artwork :lolol: It is the supremely talented [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] 's, so all due praise please direct his way. Incidentally, none of the ARTWORK attached to my Match Reports are done by me, but produced by my amazing girlfriend. Don't worry, I pass on all praise to her :wink:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
[MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION] before I am inundated with angry accusations at plagiarism, I would like to stress this is NOT my artwork :lolol: It is the supremely talented [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] 's, so all due praise please direct his way. Incidentally, none of the ARTWORK attached to my Match Reports are done by me, but produced by my amazing girlfriend. Don't worry, I pass on all praise to her :wink:

All hail your girlfriend. Mine couldn't draw breath!
I see the title of this thread has been corrected too, so all is well.

Last edited:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
A picture paints a thousand words - never truer

Brilliantly funny and accurate

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Having not been there or watched the replays this explains perfectly what went on...that is genius.

If your GF is looking to reprint that and sell a copy, I am in!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Fantastic! An amazing piece of ARTWORK :bowdown:

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Having not been there or watched the replays this explains perfectly what went on...that is genius.

If your GF is looking to reprint that and sell a copy, I am in!
[MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION] has confused everyone! (especially with the mods changing his thread title after)

Report by [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] = amateur / sketchy, sometimes vaguely amusing artwork by [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION]

Report by [MENTION=26980]The Tactician[/MENTION] = much more professional (eg Bissouma Tequila bottle) artwork, kindly produced by his GF

:thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
[MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION] has confused everyone! (especially with the mods changing his thread title after)

Report by [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] = amateur / sketchy, sometimes vaguely amusing artwork by [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION]

Report by [MENTION=26980]The Tactician[/MENTION] = much more professional (eg Bissouma Tequila bottle) artwork, kindly produced by his GF

:thumbsup:

Ahaaa

So which one is this ? Yours?

If so. Would be great to have a copy ��

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Ahaaa

So which one is this ? Yours?

If so. Would be great to have a copy ��

This one is mine, yes.

Feel free to print any you like, on your A3 printer at work! Save it from the one in my report though, rather than the one JS has posted here, because his cuts off the edges. Happy to e-mail you the pdf / jpg files if you PM me an email address.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
A crop of the scouser saying "Hate dem benders" would make a fantastic avatar.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here