LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sorry to see all the criticism the club has had in the media

Far more than even we had at Norwich

You can enjoy watching football again now ��

Hopefully not at our expense next season

Grateful that you’ve been promoted..six points we’ve targeted next season ..oh and thanks for sacking him ..he’s given us a great amount of success :thumbsup:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Sorry to see all the criticism the club has had in the media

Far more than even we had at Norwich

You can enjoy watching football again now ��

Hopefully not at our expense next season

Kept us up twice. As he would have done you, had your club not been so pig ignorant.

I bet it was thrilling to watch Fulham get relegated this season.

Can't wait to watch your lot drop again next year. Probably with us along for the ride now.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Kept us up twice. As he would have done you, had your club not been so pig ignorant.

Can't wait to watch your lot drop again next year. Probably with us along for the ride now.

seems unnecessarily hostile, seeing as initial comment was being supportive of our club and saying we're being harshly represented.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
But you didn’t have the bottom team going on a tear up winning nearly every game and staying up comfortably

No idea how he was supposed to turn us from barely ever winning to getting 3 points from the big 6

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It’s a risk I’m happy for us to take, I have absolutely hated most of the football matches that I have watched this season. Whilst I understand the need to defend against most teams, the bigging up of every opponent started to rankle. If staying in the Premier League means that was the only way we could play for ever and a day, I’ll happily take a drop down to the Championship

I’m still a bit shocked CH got the sack as I thought TB was going to stick with him, but I’m not going to start denying that everything I’ve see in the second half of this season suggests, to me, that he had reached his ceiling.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

This.

Norwich fans have been waiting 5 years to say "told you so". Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
It’s a risk I’m happy for us to take, I have absolutely hated most of the football matches that I have watched this season. Whilst I understand the need to defend against most teams, the bigging up of every opponent started to rankle. If staying in the Premier League means that was the only way we could play for ever and a day, I’ll happily take a drop down to the Championship

I’m still a bit shocked CH got the sack as I thought TB was going to stick with him, but I’m not going to start denying that everything I’ve see in the second half of this season suggests, to me, that he had reached his ceiling.

Well said and me too...I have really struggled to watch games this season..It has been so turgid and always hearing how good everyone else is and setting up to not concede then conceding after 60 mins is comical... Looking forwards to next season with some anticipation of attacking play and some good football..

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
This.

Norwich fans have been waiting 5 years to say "told you so". Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

You’ve basically copied our progress in the premier league - started ok, got to spend some money which was wasted, couldn’t score goals, sleepwalking towards relegation playing dire football and no plan B

Biggest difference was you didn’t have the bottom side going on an end of season tear up winning nearly every game and sending you down

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You’ve basically copied our progress in the premier league - started ok, got to spend some money which was wasted, couldn’t score goals, sleepwalking towards relegation playing dire football and no plan B

Biggest difference was you didn’t have the bottom side going on an end of season tear up winning nearly every game and sending you down

That’s Gus Poyet for you....it was Gus who defied the odds at Sunderland that season wasn’t it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here