Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The next job for Chris

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
You know him better than anyone on here - do you think he saw this coming?

I don't mind having a laugh and discussing football etc. I really enjoy that - However, I would prefer it if people didn't ask me any questions on any personal issues. This is a time for confidentiality on both sides and I would hope people would respect this.

Thanks Folks

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
Surprised nobody has mentioned Cardiff. Warnock has yet to decide if he is staying, if not, I would think Chris is a perfect fit. Chairman appears to have an emotional bond with the Club, not just a financial one.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I don't mind having a laugh and discussing football etc. I really enjoy that - However, I would prefer it if people didn't ask me any questions on any personal issues. This is a time for confidentiality on both sides and I would hope people would respect this.

Thanks Folks

No problem.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Reckon he'd want a London or SE club. He commuted down from London for work with the Albion and can't imagine he'd want to move his family,

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Ministry of defence will surely offer him a position.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
LEEDS - assuming they fail again. The job's not available yet, but in that case will become so next year. Its obvious really, a fantastic fit with a big club who are all set to go up but can't get over the line, where they've got to the point where promotion is the aim any other consideration.

No way Chris, with his reputation sky high, will go somewhere out of the premier league where there isn't the absolute commitment to have the players, funds and set-up ready to get promoted.

Alternatively, I can see a struggling newly-promoted premier league club give him a go to keep them up.... he could wait for a prem job... perhaps in 20-21

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Liverpool and Rangers are the only two clubs big enough for him to bother managing.

He needs to prove what he can do in the Premier league if he ever wants to manage Liverpool. Brighton would be a good stepping stone for him. A friend of mine who works in football reckons that Gerard is more of a figure head at Rangers and does not spend much time there during the week so I imagine Bloom would not want to employ a manager on that basis.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
LEEDS - assuming they fail again. The job's not available yet, but in that case will become so next year. Its obvious really, a fantastic fit with a big club who are all set to go up but can't get over the line, where they've got to the point where promotion is the aim any other consideration.

No way Chris, with his reputation sky high, will go somewhere out of the premier league where there isn't the absolute commitment to have the players, funds and set-up ready to get promoted.

Alternatively, I can see a struggling newly-promoted premier league club give him a go to keep them up.... he could wait for a prem job... perhaps in 20-21

Tell that to the seven blokes I go to the footy with :moo:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Manchester City or Liverpool Teach them there is another way of playing by Staying in game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here