Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Did anyone see Matt Ryan in the lap of honour?

August West

Jul 30, 2013
He virtually stripped giving his kit to fans immediately after the match but my neighbours and I didn't see him after that...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I must admit that was a bit odd, came out by himself 5mins after the final whistle, wandered around the WSU / NS to give away everything then did not come out with the rest of the players that I saw. Was he injured or something?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I must admit that was a bit odd, came out by himself 5mins after the final whistle, wandered around the WSU / NS to give away everything then did not come out with the rest of the players that I saw. Was he injured or something?

Too short

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

He was the last to leave the lap of honour too. He was having selfies taken in the front row of the NS. He'd put some trackies and the El Capitan t-shirt on by them though

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He was the last to leave the lap of honour too. He was having selfies taken in the front row of the NS. He'd put some trackies and the El Capitan t-shirt on by them though

Ah OK! It was a bit of a blur up in the WSU gods and did not notice him. Good

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I think he's probably still there doing selfies and autographs. Just got to the NW corner by now..

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Yep, this. Definitely came back out (after getting dressed again) and spent ages signing stuff.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
He spent ages in the goal when Kayal's boys were shooting balls at it. At one point he got bored waiting for Dunk's little one to take a penalty he ran out and kicked the ball away

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here