Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next Brighton Manager?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Wenger is the dream for me. Tidy, smart, attacking, fast football. Anyone who wouldn't take Wenger in a heartbeat is mad IMO.

And if he could bring Aubameyang and Ramsey with him we're laughing.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Erik ten Hag , yes please , thank you very much

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Who would I like? Someone who plays attacking football and can get the best out of players we have available. Who will we get? No bloody idea, like the rest of you��

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
According to my impeccable source, Pep Guardiola was seen at the Amex yesterday - could be on for a shock move?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Has anyone mentioned the Getafe manager yet? Got them promoted a few seasons ago, and are now on the verge of Champions League football. Sounds like something out of Football Manager. Get him in!
Jose Bordalas.

I suggested him a few weeks ago in one of the many "If CH goes, who do you want" threads.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
From afar, who is this Graham Potter bloke? Would he be magic for us?

harry-potter-hd-png-harry-potter-png-hd-png-image-401.png

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Jose Bordalas.

I suggested him a few weeks ago in one of the many "If CH goes, who do you want" threads.

There have been fridges kicked and doors punched, tactics boards butted. “He has his foot up against your throat and doesn’t let go,” says Juan Cala. The Getafe defender means it figuratively of course, but another says: “You sometimes wonder if he’s going to hit you.”

That player recalls Bordalás’s assistant chasing a team-mate around the training pitch, saying things, trying to wind him up. Before a game, a long time ago now, Bordalás made another hold a pencil between his nose and top lip, and cross his eyes. Now stay like that, he told him. He wanted them to go on the pitch wearing a “crazy face” to “terrify opponents”. Defenders were told to grab strikers, fight them. Every ball is a battle. “You spend the week building to the game, all week. And every game it’s like you’re playing for your life; if you don’t win it’s an absolute disaster,” Cala says.
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...e-to-getafe-as-intense-approach-reaps-rewards

Well he would certainly be different to CH. :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
With Ashworth in place it’s pretty obvious it will be Potter and I’m delighted

It creates a clear over-arching philosophy and that is what success is built upon.

Moaning about a 10th Championship finish is ridiculous considering the constraints he was under, and how he did most of it with kids and budget buys.

I’ve followed his career for a while due to him being an Englishman managing in Sweden and what he did with Östersunds was nothing short of a miracle. Swans fans are gutted he could be leaving as they firmly believe with backing from the board he could get them up. He also gave them their sense of footballing identity back too.

Delighted if it happens.

Hi Graham :bigwave::bigwave:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Eddie Howe is down from 40-1 to 8-1 in the last hour and a half. Must be a good move for the lad, small wee Dorset (or somewhere down there) provincial team to mega Sussex outfit...........

TNBA

TTF

I would throw up if that happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here