Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next Brighton Manager?

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I would like to see the new manager have premier league experience. Would be a big gamble to go for Potter who has only managed in the Championship for 1 year, taking Swansea to 10th. Yeah I get he is great with the youth players, but we don't really have many of them!

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I would like to see the new manager have premier league experience. Would be a big gamble to go for Potter who has only managed in the Championship for 1 year, taking Swansea to 10th. Yeah I get he is great with the youth players, but we don't really have many of them!

But we will have when Ashworth gets going. There is no way that the club brings in the FA's technical director who has revolutionised and revitalised the England set up with youth, pace and power and then persists with a pragmatic, safety first approach. Not saying i agree with any of it - but this HAS to be what's going on.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I think SG would be interested, however I’ve a feeling he wants to try and put one over Celtic next year.
The list of possible managers doesn’t feel me with any hope at all!

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
I’d like Bielsa, I think he’d be able to get our players to play. But as you say, Leeds need to mess up first, and I really would like him to brush up on his English a bit too.

Who better to teach him English than a certain Spanish legend recently retired as his assistant manager?

Worth getting Bielsa in just for the dirty-Leeds fans inevitable meltdown at him leaving for a "team like Brighton". :lol:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Don't want Lampard thanks. Don't know much about Potter so maybe him :) or Bielsa.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here