Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Gatwick Airport Meet & Greet Parking

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So off to Ibiza early June - just looking at booking a Meet & Greet Parking package. I don't want any of that transfer lark ..... so who do the great and good of NSC recommend I use ? I'd rather my car wasn't parked in a muddly field by some criminal either !

PS - and no request for 'where to watch x match in Ibiza'.

JimothyJames95

Jan 2, 2019
Eastbourne
Ace Parking are usually pretty good. Last time I had to drop the car is was round the side of the north terminal at the Hampton by Hilton hotel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I never trust those companies.

Keep an eye on the ‘short stay’ attached to the terminal. Sometimes it’s as cheap, if not cheaper than long stay. Safe, secure and you can walk into the terminal

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
So off to Ibiza early June - just looking at booking a Meet & Greet Parking package. I don't want any of that transfer lark ..... so who do the great and good of NSC recommend I use ? I'd rather my car wasn't parked in a muddly field by some criminal either !

Worked for a couple of companies up there and trust me they all have multiple fields/farm space dotted around Crawley for when it gets busy, a quick stop at the valeting dept on way back to arrivals holding car park usually sorts any mud!! Tudor Rose & Ace both reputable and have all the licenses I believe but I can also vouch for Maple Manor.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

I use airport parking all the time as not a fan of taxis turning up late etc. Couple of things - I'd always use the 'official' airport providers (linked through the airport website). There are instances of third-party operators going bust. Also, when you get you quote from the official website you'll get a choice - sometimes the short stay (easy walk into the terminal) will be as cheap or cheaper than meet and greet, or valet parking will be good value which is worth considering as well. Never had an issue using the official parking at Gatwick or Heathrow. Book as far in advance as you can - you can cancel/change at short notice for no charge if you need to.

https://www.gatwickparking.com/?a=G...aNtt64HSBDiMxPbSDVRoCz0cQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have always found APH to be the best for parking even though it is is a 10 min free bus ride away but the bus runs every couple of minutes so very efficient.

twiggy666

Jan 3, 2019
Mid Sussex Cars Ltd are a great airport car service. They have top end cars and charge "taxi" rates. you can find them on google. I have used them loads of time

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
We've always used the Short Stay car park and just wait for the shuttle bus which is very frequent.

I don't trust the meet & greet companies. You have no idea where they are taking your car. Make sure you check your mileage before and after your holiday.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
Thank you all - Ace Parking now booked ( which appears to be the same company as Maple Parking strangely ! ).

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Always just used to the official Gatwick valet parking. Never had any issues, not parked in a muddy field and very convenient.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Aren’t you a bit old for raving? :lolol:

Want some restraurant tips?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
Aren’t you a bit old for raving? :lolol:

Want some restraurant tips?

I'll have you know I do a mean Harlem Shuffle ! But yes, too old for raving - going to a quieter part of the island and to see a friend who lives there. Very happy for restaurant tips if you have any.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If we can't get the neighbours to pick up and drop off, which normally they do, we head for the long term car park to the north of the North Terminal...takes 5 minutes on the bus to get to the terminal...decent price and also looks very secure.

Did meet and greet once and found the stations on the radio had been moved and the Tripp meter reset ( didn't take down the mileage on the main mileage meter). I think the girl on the desk was having a bad day as she said to me, why would you give your car keys to someone you don't know!!!!!

Of course you could always try the stay and park at a local hotel. Those are brilliant at Heathrow!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here