Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The correct decision by Tony Bloom. Thanks Chris for all you did for the club

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
First Bruno, then Chris. Two of football's finest gentlemen have left the building. (It's a bit early for Bruno to move into the manager's office).

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Wow, I know a lot of us have seen the problems with the team and management and have been calling for it for a few months, but can't believe it's actually happened, and happened so quickly after the end of the season as well. Kinda sad to see to be honest even if long term he probably wasn't the answer for us if we want to progress. Thanks Chris for the incredible work up to this point, great man and I'm sure he'll get a top job in the championship with an ambitious club. Need to get this new appointment spot on now

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Inevitable and sadly the right decision to move forward, hopefully we will raid a decent Bundesliga side for a new manager

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
Wow. Thought it was a posibility but not very likely. Certainly better to do it now rather than mid-season. He seems like a lovely man and I feel sorry for him, but it's a ruthless business and I can understand why the board have concluded someone else might be a better option.

Stumpy Tim

Probably the right time to be honest. Fully fledged legend, and doesn't have a bad stain of relegation against his name.

For those saying it should have been handled differently, I'm not sure how. If it had been announced before the game yesterday it would have been totally unprofessional as we would have had no real manager before the league decider. That would have been ludicrous

Chris has the freedom of our city, and thoroughly deserves it. He's probably suffered from being too loyal to certain players

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Just read TB’s programme notes from yesterday.

CH not mentioned in all the thanks.......

Disgusting way to do it IMHO

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Gutted, but kind of not surprised

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Feels rubbish.

I think it is the right thing to do and if we are going to do it, then do it now.

But it still feels horrible.

Thank you Chris.

Respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Thanks CH. time was right to go. Classy from the club to wait until the season finished.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Be careful what you ask for.

Hyypia again anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here