Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League Relegation Odds 2019/20

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No surprise that Sheffield United and Norwich are the two favourites to return to the Championship. It will be interesting to see where the play-off winner is placed since, given the big-ness of clubs in the play-offs, the third side to come up may be the most fancied to survive.

What is more interesting/surprising is that, right now, bookies have Burnley as the third favourites for the drop. I felt sure we'd currently be seen as the third most likely to go down.

We're currently around 5/2 to go down, representing a 28.5% chance of relegation.

Screenshot 2019-05-13 at 08.57.23.png

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
So, Tony lumps his £115m PL payment on us to go down at 5/2, appoints Jurgen Locadia as the new Manager, we go down with 3 points at the end of the season, and he reappoints CH to get us back up.

Simples....

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This morning I was thinking us, Bournemouth and Sheff U (or either West Brom/Derby if they come up)

Bournemouth have it in them to take some hammerings, but on their day they are FAR more dangerous than many teams in the lower half, so I can't see them going down.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
If Leeds or Villa win the play offs then they'll be expected to consolidate, West Brom or Derby will be amongst the favourites to go back down.

Hopefully the Bournemouth bubble bursts next season and smug Eddie is sent packing.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Ranked on investment?
Burnley are the only team that spend less than we do

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Given how second season syndrome has affected us Wolverhampton will struggle next season badly, especially if they qualify for Europa League. I think Palace will struggle when Zaha goes and West H'aaaaa'm will implode if Pellegrino goes to Barca.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A week on, and with Graham Potter now in place, there's been a slight tightening of our price. 5/2 is now the best price available with the main bookies.

We'll have a fully-formed market this time next week with the addition of the Championship play-off winners.

Screenshot 2019-05-21 at 11.07.10.png

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Since the appointment of Potter our odds have been shortening, now into 2/1 in places, a 33.33% probability. 13:43pm 21/05/19

Capture.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here