Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Were you surrounded by Mancs?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I remember quite a few of our supporters being in the Villa end when we could have lifted the Championship trophy, didn't hear many saying they should be thrown out.

This is like the Blackadder sketch
Darling: So you see, Blackadder, Field Marshal Haig is most anxious to eliminate all these German spies.
Melchett: Filthy Hun weasels fighting their dirty underhand war!
Darling: And, fortunately, one of *our* spies--
Melchett: Splendid fellows, brave heroes, risking life and limb for Blighty!

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Personally don’t have a problem, I have had recourse to taking a ticket in the home end of a few clubs but did the honourable thing and kept quiet. Given the circumstances there was little trouble but at some grounds this could have led to huge disorder. Could you imagine Toon fans putting up with a load of city fans sitting in their end? ����

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
One came sat next to me after HT in W3C. I didn't even talk to him, had no idea and didn't really care, until someone called him out from behind as a bald northern c**t and he retorted with southern tw*t. I thought, oh dear here we go. Whilst being handled by the stewards he turned to me and said "tell them I've been sitting here quietly", I just said "not getting involved mate". He was frogmarched out, followed by about 6 overweight baldy type 50 somethings deciding they wanted to 'ave a go'. No idea what happened on the concourse.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Any Albion happy to take £300 for their ticket:

1) Shouldn't have a ST in the first place as they have obviously overstretched their budget.
2) Shouldn't be allowed to be an Albion fan/STH

My question to you is would you report an Albion fan that was selling to an away supporter for profit?

Anyone who reports anyone is a dirty grass

Any city fan acting up I would hope got a few digs .

Any being quiet then no issue at all

Had one in front of me and he was as good as gold . No issues

Good to again see the that all the city I came across yesterday all mancs - decent bunch

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
A handful of City fans got moved out of the East Lower after each goal. Yeah they shouldn’t be there, but the reaction from some Albion fans was a bit embarrassing and OTT. Many near us burst their guts and lungs screaming for a policeman or stewards.

Once the match was over about a dozen City fans were let in to the stand and were mildly celebrating. Really didn’t bother me but again some of the nearby Albion fans were losing the plot again. Pathetic really as it didn’t really matter you then.

We got the same treatment at Villa, their fans were pointing all of ours out to the stewards and police.

D

Deleted member 2719

Anyone who reports anyone is a dirty grass

Any city fan acting up I would hope got a few digs .

Any being quiet then no issue at all

Had one in front of me and he was as good as gold . No issues

Good to again see the that all the city I came across yesterday all mancs - decent bunch

What even if they are profiting by selling to an away fan who could be banned before they know and they could end up maiming innocent victims who sit near them.

Grass them I say, it's the only way to stop it, any real Albion fan would not do it anyhow so we are only ridding the deadwood.

It was good to hear most of the Mancs were well behaved better than that UTD bunch of wannabes.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I had more sympathy with the people in the front row of WSL complaining to the stewards, as their view of the goal was blocked by a 'mobile' cameraman sitting on his camera box right in front of them for much of the half.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Am sure guy to my left was a citeh fan - didn't say a word all game and kept quiet too - was still there an hour after end waiting for trophy and citeh to leave pitch, I gave up and left at that point

stugbhafc1

Stuie G
Aug 4, 2011
Southwick
A few tried to push through the barrier in the north pre match one got away few got collared. One over celebrating in the north after got a clump

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ban the plastics and treat the original customers well, should be our policy, but it won't be.

Rumour has it MB that Paul Barber was personally handing out football shirts to anyone who could sing Wonderwall badly and who referred to all and sundry as 'our kid'.

#JustSayin

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
What even if they are profiting by selling to an away fan who could be banned before they know and they could end up maiming innocent victims who sit near them.

Grass them I say, it's the only way to stop it, any real Albion fan would not do it anyhow so we are only ridding the deadwood.

It was good to hear most of the Mancs were well behaved better than that UTD bunch of wannabes.
Clearly on the wind up. Especially this beauty earlier - "2) Shouldn't be allowed to be an Albion fan/STH". Love a good old I am a better football fan than yaw

D

Deleted member 2719

Rumour has it MB that Paul Barber was personally handing out football shirts to anyone who could sing Wonderwall badly and who referred to all and sundry as 'our kid'.

#JustSayin

Haha, Our Kid PB and I are not a million miles apart, it's just he got a couple big decisions wrong, he has corrected the Hughton mistake and now just need to make amends over taking an employees word over a long-standing passionate customer word.

I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do, about Albion now.

D

Deleted member 2719

Clearly on the wind up. Especially this beauty earlier - "2) Shouldn't be allowed to be an Albion fan/STH". Love a good old I am a better football fan than yaw

:ban::ban:

Ticket tout alert, love your club and not your pocket.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Exactly this, one or two getting agitated that the celebrating City fans were not being ejected straight away, and I don't blame them even one guy took a swing at a City supporter resisting ejection. If it causes aggro they should be chucked out immediately. I've been in away ends and you just don't let your feelings get the better of you, why at some grounds you would get thumped as soon as you were revealed as an away fan, sad I know but true. I don't think there is anything wrong getting a celebrating away fan ejected it can diffuse the situation,.

Agreed.....and that’s why there’s segregation and why you’re not supposed to sell your ticket.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I didn't have a problem with the couple sitting behind me in the East Upper.
They weren't causing any issues. I was pleased that they were able to get in to see their team win the title. They were decent fans who had made a big effort to be there. They weren't antagonising anyone.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I was in D Block so didn’t see that. Shenanigans down in the South by the section next to the City fans was all I saw.
Yep... about 20 ejected in south... some mouthing off, some quiet. Another 20 or so revealed themselves at the end, but were fine.... copper Darren said the ticket originators would all be banned.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I wonder how many didn't get IN.

Two accosted a mate of mine (who is on here) asking where they could watch the match (in a pub) having spent £30 on a taxi from Brighton Station to the Amex without match tickets.

FFS, and you thought some of our lot who post on Brexit maters were thick :laugh::facepalm:

ps no interlopers near us in west upper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here