Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think you'll find it's the ones who post negative stuff about the team, the manager, and the club, who didn't stay and are complaining about those who did.
    Bullshit

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      It's the double standards which bothers me.

If you want to hang around and applaud the oppositions super star players, then can you please stop shouting out negative stuff about our own team. This season we've had our own fans calling for CH to be sacked, aj, Locadia and Stephens to be sold. Some idiots have even suggested its time for Bloom to go. We've had boo's after the final whistle, fans leaving in masses way before the final whistle. But yet when City turn up and lift the trophy, everyone's hanging around showing their admiration and love for them as if it's been a great season.

It's a joke on behalf of our fans. But go ahead and bang on about the lack of sportsmanship and maturity shown by the fans who didn't enjoy the Man city love-in today.
      Good post
      Sounds like some of our fans will be giving a standing ovation to Mr Tumble if he gets substituted before the end of the game next season, all being consistent in the name of sportsmanship

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Questions View Post
      You need to make a stand if you are that embittered with it all. We will support you in your abstention.
      I get it, you love the premier league etc etc etc. Good on you.
      If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice......

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      Have a good summer and see you back here in August.

Our team formed a guard of honour for City as well as they came back out of the tunnel. That's the sort of club we are. Sport on the field, respect off it.
      Fair enough if you like that sort of thing, based on your description I'm personally very glad I dodged it.

I applauded Kompany for being a professional plagued by injuries, a one-club man who has maintained a presence at the highest level. I did this mainly out of reciprocation for the respect they showed our own Bruno, but I had absolutely no desire to watch them lift a trophy.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      Every single one stood and clapped.

It's called 'class'.
      Sigh, once again I point you to the post where I admitted my mistake. When I said I didn't see city giving an ovation it was as I literally didn't notice. How is that writing shit? They were all standing anyway and I was trying to see Bruno, not look at a bunch of other fans. I also said credit where credit is due. Do you want my blood? Lol.
      If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice......

2 Not allowed!
      I sat down and didn't clap.
      Man City w@nkfest, not for me.
      Fur half

1 Not allowed!
      [QUOTE=StonehamPark;8908154]The season is over, we are going into our 3rd year in the Premier League.
      NSC has been a bit of a pit of negativity for the past few months or so.
      Let's please make this the very last thing to moan about and look forward to the rumours, transfers and summer in general.

When I joined NSC I was young. I am no longer and most members are older than me........that is the problem .
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      I cant even get my head around the small-mindedness of this post.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nixonator View Post
      Fair enough if you like that sort of thing, based on your description I'm personally very glad I dodged it.

I applauded Kompany for being a professional plagued by injuries, a one-club man who has maintained a presence at the highest level. I did this mainly out of reciprocation for the respect they showed our own Bruno, but I had absolutely no desire to watch them lift a trophy.
      I took some photos with my phone as I have a friend in Glos who is a life long City fan who had no chance of getting the the Amex. I put them on my Facebook page for her. That's what friends do.
      I want Brighton to win as much as anybody but I get heartily fed up of the tribalism, sometimes.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

6 Not allowed!
      A bit of a weird thing to get wound up about. I had no intention of staying and watching the trophy presentation and didn't. I had every intention of staying for the lap of appreciation and did - for Bruno. A real "grit in eye" moment when he said "once a Seagull, always a Seagull". But he was clapped off by all their fans and players and Kompany was taken off early for the same reason Bruno was. To not reciprocate would have shown a lack of class. Didn't stop us booing Walker or winding them up when we scored or letting them know the Liverpool score.
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.