NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For the bitter on here, do note that everyone booed 'Wanker' when he was subbed off. And rightly so.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Do you know what, I’m so pleased that the season has ended just so as I can get off this board for a while. This is the only social media that I engage in because I hate social media. But I have been in love with BHA for over half a century and this is the most reliable place to get news and views. So, the views, there are so many on here who are clearly decent, thoughtful, kind, rational, sharp, hilarious people. Then there are those who are none of these things. There is nothing disloyal or ‘soft’ about loving all football and recognising the excellence in any team. Bye for now.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Behave - how is it two bob to stay and watch the premier league trophy presented at your own ground? Any other set of fans would do/have done the same, unless they were directly involved/rivals

Amazes me how precious some people are. Id be disappointed if any of the primary school age children i coach showed the lack of sportsmanship and maturity than some have shown on here

It's the double standards which bothers me.

If you want to hang around and applaud the oppositions super star players, then can you please stop shouting out negative stuff about our own team. This season we've had our own fans calling for CH to be sacked, aj, Locadia and Stephens to be sold. Some idiots have even suggested its time for Bloom to go. We've had boo's after the final whistle, fans leaving in masses way before the final whistle. But yet when City turn up and lift the trophy, everyone's hanging around showing their admiration and love for them as if it's been a great season.

It's a joke on behalf of our fans. But go ahead and bang on about the lack of sportsmanship and maturity shown by the fans who didn't enjoy the Man city love-in today.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
After the lap of honour was done i left. Had no reason to stay behind and clap one of the most plastic clubs ever lifting the cup. You are right though about the 2nd half. It was utterly pathetic. We came out to defend a 2-1 deficit. Subs were to late. It was a nothing game and yet Hughton still choose to get 11 behind the ball. 1st half we did well despite conceding two really sloppy goals.

I might be in a minority but i still want Hughton out.

Fortunately you are in the minority. Majority of spectators applauded what Bruno had done and Majority also applauded Kompany !

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018

If you want to hang around and applaud the oppositions super star players, then can you please stop shouting out negative stuff about our own team. This season we've had our own fans calling for CH to be sacked, aj, Locadia and Stephens to be sold. Some idiots have even suggested its time for Bloom to go. We've had boo's after the final whistle, fans leaving in masses way before the final whistle. But yet when City turn up and lift the trophy, everyone's hanging around showing their admiration and love for them as if it's been a great season.

It's a joke on behalf of our fans. But go ahead and bang on about the lack of sportsmanship and maturity shown by the fans who didn't enjoy the Man city love-in today.
Great Post.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Jesus Christ. get a grip.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Do you know what, I’m so pleased that the season has ended just so as I can get off this board for a while. This is the only social media that I engage in because I hate social media. But I have been in love with BHA for over half a century and this is the most reliable place to get news and views. So, the views, there are so many on here who are clearly decent, thoughtful, kind, rational, sharp, hilarious people. Then there are those who are none of these things. There is nothing disloyal or ‘soft’ about loving all football and recognising the excellence in any team. Bye for now.

Have a good summer and see you back here in August.

Our team formed a guard of honour for City as well as they came back out of the tunnel. That's the sort of club we are. Sport on the field, respect off it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I think you'll find it's the ones who post negative stuff about the team, the manager, and the club, who didn't stay and are complaining about those who did.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Good post
Sounds like some of our fans will be giving a standing ovation to Mr Tumble if he gets substituted before the end of the game next season, all being consistent in the name of sportsmanship

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Have a good summer and see you back here in August.

Our team formed a guard of honour for City as well as they came back out of the tunnel. That's the sort of club we are. Sport on the field, respect off it.

Fair enough if you like that sort of thing, based on your description I'm personally very glad I dodged it.

I applauded Kompany for being a professional plagued by injuries, a one-club man who has maintained a presence at the highest level. I did this mainly out of reciprocation for the respect they showed our own Bruno, but I had absolutely no desire to watch them lift a trophy.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Every single one stood and clapped.

It's called 'class'.

Sigh, once again I point you to the post where I admitted my mistake. When I said I didn't see city giving an ovation it was as I literally didn't notice. How is that writing shit? They were all standing anyway and I was trying to see Bruno, not look at a bunch of other fans. I also said credit where credit is due. Do you want my blood? Lol.:ffsparr:

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
The season is over, we are going into our 3rd year in the Premier League.
NSC has been a bit of a pit of negativity for the past few months or so.
Let's please make this the very last thing to moan about and look forward to the rumours, transfers and summer in general.

When I joined NSC I was young. I am no longer and most members are older than me........that is the problem .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Fair enough if you like that sort of thing, based on your description I'm personally very glad I dodged it.

I applauded Kompany for being a professional plagued by injuries, a one-club man who has maintained a presence at the highest level. I did this mainly out of reciprocation for the respect they showed our own Bruno, but I had absolutely no desire to watch them lift a trophy.

I took some photos with my phone as I have a friend in Glos who is a life long City fan who had no chance of getting the the Amex. I put them on my Facebook page for her. That's what friends do.
I want Brighton to win as much as anybody but I get heartily fed up of the tribalism, sometimes.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A bit of a weird thing to get wound up about. I had no intention of staying and watching the trophy presentation and didn't. I had every intention of staying for the lap of appreciation and did - for Bruno. A real "grit in eye" moment when he said "once a Seagull, always a Seagull". But he was clapped off by all their fans and players and Kompany was taken off early for the same reason Bruno was. To not reciprocate would have shown a lack of class. Didn't stop us booing Walker or winding them up when we scored or letting them know the Liverpool score.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here