Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Van goes over cliff by the marina.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
You've just guaranteed another 26 pages FFS! Appreciate what you're saying, while also appreciating that it almost certainly wasn't a rational act, a person so broken that they are resorting to that isn't going to be thinking along those lines in the same way that a person who jumps in front of the 1742 Gatwick Express isn't concerning him or herself that Mr and Mrs Commuter might not make it to their 7pm Pilates class in Hove or that the train driver may never recover mentally. Pure speculation obviously as to the van driver's situation btw.

But it never is, it's normally at 7:42 or 16:42 to cause as much disruption as possible...

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Broflake:
a man who is readily upset or offended by progressive attitudes that conflict with his more conventional or conservative views.
"there was predictable disquiet from various broflakes on social media"
As you seem familiar with that time, can you tell us how many horses pulled it?

What are you on about? With all due and all that you sound like a complete Tory tw@t. Hopefully that won't offend your broflakiness.

What are you on about? With all due and all that you sound like a complete Tory tw@t. Hopefully that won't offend your broflakiness.
So, I join in with your joke about being from c.18th century, then because you are too dim to get my joke (despite virtually explaining it), call me a tw@t. WTF is wrong with you? You actually believe I'm bragging about living in a Tory constituency, don't you! :lolol:
I'm not HB&B FFS!

Last edited:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
This country has a history of using black humour to get through awful circumstances.

It’s seems that’s another national characteristic we’ve lost and I’m not sure that’s a good thing.

I blame Diana.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
This country has a history of using black humour to get through awful circumstances.

It’s seems that’s another national characteristic we’ve lost and I’m not sure that’s a good thing.

Please, no joke at the expense of Chris Hughton. He kept us in the PL and people can get defensive about that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here