Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Very disappointed, thought all the players would shave their heads and grow instant full beards.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Well that was entertaining wasn't it?

All the time there's only one goal in it it should stay pretty exciting and if we repeat our first half performance no one can say we didn't give it a go, regardless of the result.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
We might be losing but I haven't had this much fun watching Albion in a long time.
Yep. It's a good game and we're having a go with nothing to lose. The City fans were SHITTING themselves when we got that free kick.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
More positives than negatives to take from that first half.

Good spirit & attitude from the Albion.

Ali J having a good game. All of the defence are doing well, except switching off for their first goal.

Also a reminder why we cannot rely on Murray anymore. He got the goal, as he always will when it's on a plate for him like that, but his all round play is so off the pace now.

Bruno on the other hand, is showing why he's still good enough for the first team... but I guess he wants to leave on a positive before he becomes as decrepit as Murray.

One final positive was Dunks strike at the end! I don't think he's done that before? Not a bad effort.

Totally agree about Murray and Bruno. The wrong player is retiring for me.

Very enjoyable half as was the Arsenal game.

Thank god Palace did us that favour last week as Man Utd really are attrocious.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Totally agree about Murray and Bruno. The wrong player is retiring for me.

Very enjoyable half as was the Arsenal game.

Thank god Palace did us that favour last week as Man Utd really are attrocious.
Bruno is retiring because of injury. He's clearly still good enough. He's bloody brilliant.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Bruno is retiring because of injury. He's clearly still good enough. He's bloody brilliant.

What injury is that? I’ve missed that somewhere somehow.

He really is class isn’t he?! An absolute joy to watch. And as he’s 2 years older than me, I’m going to set a target to look as fit and lean as he does at this age! What a specimen!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here