Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
In a quandary here.
Do I go to the pub which will definitely have lots of Liverpool fans and probably quite a few city fans and wear my Albion T shirt, because if we get a point or a win and Liverpool win I will be good for drinks, if we lose Man City fans will be happy and they can buy me a drink, but it could go all tits up for me too.
Go in my Albion top?
Go but not in my Albion top? ( If we score I will definitely give the game away)
Stay at home?
Hmmmm.

Definitely the Albion top and you'll score!!!

theboybilly

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
What I can’t marry up, is on the one hand CH has said we need to respect the fixture and the importance to the climax of the tile race, but on the other hand he has dropped two fully fit regular starters. At the same time as the press is reporting players being out on the town. Can’t marry it up. Seems to be a connection here somewhere though.....

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Think Kayal & Bissouma has the potential to be a really good midfield. They compliment each other well.

Shame we’ll only ever see it today.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
W4nkb4sh will probably raise a few eyebrows of the mass worldwide audience.........

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Avoid all media unless you want your blood pressure to rise significantly, utterly dismissive of us wankers the lot of them.

Is that:
utterly dismissive of us wankers, the lot of them.
or
utterly dismissive of us, wankers the lot of them.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
21 minutes into the 30 minute pre match show and Brighton hasn’t been mentioned once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Nice that all the teams kicking off at same time and day this weekend, only happens once a season unfortunately

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Anyone else getting simultaneous broadcast on a stream that belongs to his goal?
Watching the Albion, then goes to the dippers game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here