Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Anyone know if the rangers game is on in dicks?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I hope that we use the same approach as we did in our last game.

No, of course not. We are going to keep it tight for the first 80 minutes and play 4-5-1 and hope that something turns up.... as usual.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Been approached at Cobham by city fans twice asking for tickets.. guessing there will be quite a few at the ground ticketless

Asked the guy why he was bothering as we will win ...his reply was ‘ doubt it.....football wants us to win!!’

Well football can **** off!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
In a quandary here.
Do I go to the pub which will definitely have lots of Liverpool fans and probably quite a few city fans and wear my Albion T shirt, because if we get a point or a win and Liverpool win I will be good for drinks, if we lose Man City fans will be happy and they can buy me a drink, but it could go all tits up for me too.
Go in my Albion top?
Go but not in my Albion top? ( If we score I will definitely give the game away)
Stay at home?
Hmmmm.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Avoid all media unless you want your blood pressure to rise significantly, utterly dismissive of us wankers the lot of them.

Phil McNulty-

'Glorious sunshine at Brighton, crowds milling around in their thousands already - this has the feel of a huge occasion.

Brighton's safety is assured so how will they approach it? Will they be mentally on the beach or will the handbrake be released for a performance that will provide one last twist to this thrilling title race?'

Seems okay.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Here's the view of one City fan who's currently enjoying the Amex...

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/brighton-a-pre-match-thread.340251/page-157

"I’m in hospitality on my one. I’ve got a ‘Billy-no—mates’ table for one with an unobstructed view of the pitch. A bottle of red, a bottle of white and all the beer I can drink. I’m nervous as hell - what can possibly go wrong?"

That unobstructed view of the pitch will become obstructed by the blinds that they’re legally forced to draw about 15 mins before KO for a start.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
No Stephens or Solly.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
4-4-1-1
Brighton and Hove Albion

1 M Ryan
2 Bruno (c)
4 S Duffy