Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] BBC Sport Football front page

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Trigaaar. Even you can't believe that article. No one can tell who is dodging the licence fee accurately. You are the best and biggest sceptic on NSC and you can argue your points better than most.
I'm flattered. I haven't actually read the article. I know several Scots who don't pay their fee, as they feel that the BBC was biased against them in the independence referendum. It's not like people in Scotland don't watch TV, so it should be pretty easy for them to work out roughly how many people aren't paying. Presumably they've used the same methods for each British nation, so I'd expect the results to be a fair representation.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The BBC bingo, let me guess:

An article on racism.

An article on sexism.

Various pictures of Klopp and Guardiola.

Scattered women's football news.

Garth Crooks spouting his usual nonsense.

Very little on any of the lower division playoffs.

when i looked mid afternoon that was about it (nothing on racism as i recall). it did not mention the play-offs.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The most annoying thing about the BBC site is the ENDLESS number of articles on the same thing. In the aftermath of Liverpool winning the other day, there were at least 6 or 7 different articles about the SAME FLIPPING MATCH. Just condense it into 3 or so, no-one gives as much of a shit as they think they do.

Really grinds my gears.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
When are the fixtures out? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here