Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "I hope the footballing community as a whole appreciate how important it is that City win.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Hhahaah you lot are so bitter towards us, its hilarious!

If we win we're on your pitch !
Bitter? No. Embarrassed? Yes. 10 years ago you didn't have a pot to piss in. Fast forward to now, after you became sponsored by a f.ucking Country and now you're all 'Look at us, aren't we great"? Where were you when you were shit?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018
I don’t like either set of fans or either team. I don’t care who wins the league. Therefore, I think the best result is that both man city and Liverpool lose and both end the season on a down note. I can’t make them both completely unhappy so might as well make both at least a little unhappy..

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

You're no more than the supporting act today, fella [emoji38]ol:

Win or lose - it's a party for us - and all about a departing legend.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
A last minute upset against all the odds would be entirely in keeping with why we all love football, and I'm sure the footballing community as a whole would love it.

Rather than that Martin Tyler

“Agüeroooooooooooo”

Clip being over played on sky premier league promos and adverts I loved to this being replaced with:

“Brunoooooooo” after he fires in a 88minute screamer

Back to the game this prompts a substitution where he gets the reception he deserves (Man City refuse to form a guard of honour)

This is then followed by Brighton’s rendition of YNWA

Whilst the Brighton players parade can be seen in the background sky’s finest are using phrases such as “incredible” whilst giving out undertones of Brighton’s anti football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Plastic fans who couldnt point to manchester on a map
Entitlement
Over inflated ego knobish fans

Yep theyve turned into everything they hate theyre just a blue man utd

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Bitter? No. Embarrassed? Yes. 10 years ago you didn't have a pot to piss in. Fast forward to now, after you became sponsored by a f.ucking Country and now you're all 'Look at us, aren't we great"? Where were you when you were shit?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

I sometimes wonder how I'd feel if something similar happened to us. I always conclude that id feel pretty disgusted and lose a lot of love for the game. But then go back 10 years and I'm sure most City fans would have said the same...

It's incredible really that the vast majority of their fans seem to be happy to completely ignore their owners and the regime they support in the UAE. Maybe once you start becoming so successful it's easy to just not care...?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I
On another thread, he said that he has obtained a ticket from a Brighton fan!
I hope he gets outed, and the person who sold him the ticket gets banned.
The seat next to me normally has a different person in it each week.

It'll be a Man City fan today, for sure, won't it ? :facepalm:

Luckily, I am in a very good mood now the relegation cloud has lifted, so not bothered. They won't be getting on the pitch from WSU though [emoji38]ol:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Come on Brighton get in their faces and have a bloody good go , have some shots , score goals , defend well , attack well and win. Believe .

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham

Bitter not at all we have an opportunity to make a name for ourselves by beating the champions elect. Most of us don't give a sh1te about either team, you would be the same in our position.

Today is all about Bruno retiring.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
City will arrive as conquering heroes...strutting about and acting like "little" Brighton are just a minor impediment...they think they're going to steamroller us.

Think again. We're up for this.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I literally don't care whether it's you or the dippers. You occupy a different planet. They've got more plastics my age, a legacy of growing up in the 70s and 80s and you seem to have way more entltled bellends who don't care about the extremely dubious ownership that was needed to put an end to Typical City. That said you've both got decent fans too. I've had a text from a Liverpool mate this morning who's actually off to Anfield to sit in his season ticket seat but I can't help remembering that at the semi final we accidentally stumbled in to a pub full of City in Harrow and had a great laugh and a drink with them.

Bottom line for me is I always go to a game wanting Brighton to win and I want our legend of a captain to have a great send off. That's it. I suspect the threat of a pitch invasion will mean he's subbed off five minutes early but you lot are so indiscreet with your posts about sitting in our end, going ticketless and getting on the pitch you'll now get ridiculous security instead of having a nice relaxed weekend.

Last edited:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I literally don't care whether it's you or the dippers. You occupy a different planet. They've got more plastics my age, a legacy of growing up in the 70s and 80s and you seem to have way more entltled bellends who don't care about the extremely dubious ownership the was needed to put an end to Typical City. That said you've both got decent fans too. I've had a text from a Liverpool mate this morning who's actually off to Anfield to sit in his season ticket seat but I can't help remembering that at the semi final we accidentally stumbled in to a pub full of City in Harrow and had a great laugh and a drink with them.

Bottom line for me is I always go to a game wanting Brigjton to win and I want our legend of a captain to have a great send off. That's it. I suspect the threat of a pitch invasion will mean he's subbed off five minutes early but you lot are so indiscreet with your posts about sitting in our end, going ticketless and getting on the pitch you'll now get ridiculous security instead of having a nice relaxed weekend.

I know at least 2 in the East who've "loaned" their ST to plastic City fans ( for large sums of cash) and, of course there will be hundreds of others doing the same.

Hope to God that these bellends are crying into their lager tops this afternoon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here