Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "I hope the footballing community as a whole appreciate how important it is that City win.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
"I hope the footballing community as a whole appreciate how important it is that City win.

A post on City's Bluemoon forum. (one of many in similar vein)

That's it for me. I'm sure we'd all be utterly devastated if our team somehow conspired to prevent that from happening.

Do your duty, Chris!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Dream on....

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Please don't tell me that City fans, after their history and being in United's shadow for so long have disappeared up their own backsides.
I don't care who wins the league, what I do care about is the world watching us tomorrow and if we can somehow get a point or even win and play with a little bit of style, in a full Amex and shouty crowd then that is a win for me.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hopefully we'll get a last minute winner so we can celebrate like Villa fans did in a meaningless game for them.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
A post on City's Bluemoon forum. (one of many in similar vein)

That's it for me. I'm sure we'd all be utterly devastated if our team somehow conspired to prevent that from happening.

Do your duty, Chris!

Of course it is important them winning it again, otherwise their owner would have wasted the £1.3 BILLION he's spent on achieving it

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'd like a point for us, and not three for liverhampton.......actually, I just want a point for us. Don't really care who wins the league, both sets of fans will be unbearable

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Please don't tell me that City fans, after their history and being in United's shadow for so long have disappeared up their own backsides.
I don't care who wins the league, what I do care about is the world watching us tomorrow and if we can somehow get a point or even win and play with a little bit of style, in a full Amex and shouty crowd then that is a win for me.

i doubt proper, life long, family City fans have. those that remember the 3rd tier not long ago are enjoying the ride. these sorts of comments will be from kids or plastic JCLs.

am confident we're going to put in a shift and as Bruno's last game we have a big incentive to get a result, spoil their party and have our own :albion2:

D

Deleted member 2719

Tomorrow all I care about is Bruno and not 10 men not building a wall.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Hang on, in a week of things being misconstrued, is this another example?

There has been plenty of on board discussion about how unbearable Liverpool fans will be IF they win the league, surely this is a comment in line with that opinion and not that City HAVE to be allowed to win because of a sense of entitlement from their fans?

Personally I do t want us to lose a game ever but I really couldn’t stomach Liverpool winning because their fan’s entitlement trumps every other set in the 92 [yes even worse than Leeds or MASSIVE].

el punal

Of course it is important them winning it again, otherwise their owner would have wasted the £1.3 BILLION he's spent on achieving it

I think the wasting bit happened a couple of weeks ago when they lost out to Spurs in the Champions League. The Premier League title is their default consolation prize.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Every Liverpool fan at work has come up to me this week begging for a result.

Every Everton fan has done the same, except for a different result.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
The fact that most Liverpool fans I know are hoping for a good result against Woles, all City fans EXPECT a result tomorrow. Cannot stand Manchester City, such a plastic club with entitled supporters.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If IF IF IF the Albion scored first i hope the team then breaks with the norm and goes all out to get another.
Full 11 man, rush goalie, press.

City would be so shellshocked we could easily get a second or third.

Might as well as we'd never be able to sit on a 1 goal lead, anyway.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Every Liverpool fan at work has come up to me this week begging for a result.

Every Everton fan has done the same, except for a different result.

As if we had any influence on the result!

We can dream but realistically we have very little chance.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I hope city blow it. Just because of the poisonous barbaric Arab **** that owns the club

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Like 99.9% of Brighton fans, the winner of the PL is an irrelevance to me. I just want Brighton to win all their games, if that has a bearing on who wins the title then hard luck on who we beat.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here