Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lewis Dunk on TalkSPORT at lunchtime

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Anyone else here him on Hawksby and Jacobs earlier?

Came across well. Commenting on the season and the poor form since Christmas. Great appraisal for Bruno and what he means to the club and city. Very diplomatically answered the inevitable question about potential interest from top clubs by saying he is concentrating on his career here.

Once he was off the line Andy Jacobs (I think) said Arsenal should go all out to sign him as he would be perfect for them (stfu..)

*yes we all know TalkSPORT is shite, only the brain dead listen and everyone would rather pour molten metal in their ears etc etc*

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Came across well. Commenting on the season and the poor form since Christmas. Great appraisal for Bruno and what he means to the club and city. Very diplomatically answered the inevitable question about potential interest from top clubs by saying he is concentrating on his career here.

Once he was off the line Andy Jacobs (I think) said Arsenal should go all out to sign him as he would be perfect for them (stfu..)

*yes we all know TalkSPORT is shite, only the brain dead listen and everyone would rather pour molten metal in their ears etc etc*

Yep...started another thread at the time [emoji23][emoji23]

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London

Thanks for that and have always rated Lewis.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here