Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Anybody enjoy listening to pan flute music?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I left out the punch line. I'm slightly related to the pan flutist, David Döring and his son, Jannik, the guitar man.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I once had to take a mini bus ride through the Andes from Cusco to Puno in Peru. It took around 8 hours. The bus had been stripped and then retrofitted with plywood seats. I'm pretty sure they'd also flogged the suspension. As we made our way along Peruvian "highway 3S" I could feel every pothole and divot reverberate not only throughout my backside, but also up my pisco worn spinal cord. For 8 hours. Accompanying us on this trip were various vagabonds accompanied by their chosen market companion for the day - generally goats and chickens. The vagabonds and their companions would hop and hop off at will, each time releasing a tumultuous twirl of "haven't had a shower in about 6 months mate" as they left the vehicle. To make the ordeal more bearable the bus operator had obliged to endow the minibus with a state of the audio visual system which would not only play the entire Steven Segal back catalogue of films, but would do so muted - the entire score being accompanied by Peruvian pan pipe music. 8 hours. Steven Segal. Pan Pipes...

Don't really care for Pan Flute Music :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
absolutely love it.

Gotta luv David's and Jannik's haircuts. Here's my new haircut

Blunt-Blonde-Flat-Top.jpg

I think I'm also related to the Russian boxer in Rocky, Ivan Drago,

220px-Lundgren_Ivan_Drago.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Pan pipes? Yeh, love 'em. Usually for about 15 or 20 seconds .......................................................

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here