Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets still available for Man City

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
A few dotted around the ground, from the ticket exchange I guess. If we don't *properly* sell out the Amex on Sunday, we never will!

SAC

May 21, 2014
It's a nothing match, way less important than the Newcastle, Cardiff and B'fluff matches, none of which looked full. For such a nothing match, a 30k attendance is pretty impressive when it is live on telly.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Aside from Citeh fans willing to walk on broken glass for a ticket, I would guess quite a few home fans are as 'meh' about this as any other game.

We're safe, it's on Sky and we're likely to get beaten. Some are off on hols, others not too keen watching 3000+ Mancs singing Blue Moon and waving a trophy.

I'm in, only in the outside hope we might beat 'em.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
A few dotted around the ground, from the ticket exchange I guess. If we don't *properly* sell out the Amex on Sunday, we never will!

I looked last night and it was completely sold out - now about 15 tickets available so it is people putting tickets on since last night.

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
There will be empty seats from ST holders who can't go and haven't resold their tickets through the club.

I am on the waiting list for a season ticket so rely on tickets on the club website - either seats that haven't been sold or season ticket exchanges. There are noticeably more ST returns this season - I guess because Barber now pays cash to the holder, rather than a voucher for the club shop that can only be used for a limited period; although he loses out on the profit from the sale.

I would urge everyone who can't go to matches to put their ticket back on sale - selfishly because it means I can get one. Even at the last minute.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Aside from Citeh fans willing to walk on broken glass for a ticket, I would guess quite a few home fans are as 'meh' about this as any other game.

We're safe, it's on Sky and we're likely to get beaten. Some are off on hols, others not too keen watching 3000+ Mancs singing Blue Moon and waving a trophy.

I'm in, only in the outside hope we might beat 'em.

Exactly. I'm only going along to see which players wave in a 'this is goodbye, not au revoir' fashion.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've said this on all the OTHER threads and I'm sticking with it. I absolutely cannot WAIT. It's a social day out with friends which is what going to football's all about for me and beer will be involved. The sun might just be out too.

Best case scenario for us is we get an unexpected win, ruin a party and go in to next season with renewed confidence.

Worst case is we're on the beach a la Liverpool last season and we get the expected thrashing. The dead wood is moved on and certain pubs in town are full of weepy plastic Dippers.

Who wouldn't want to go to that?

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I've said this on all the OTHER threads and I'm sticking with it. I absolutely cannot WAIT. It's a social day out with friends which is what going to football's all about for me and beer will be involved. The sun might just be out too.

Best case scenario for us is we get an unexpected win, ruin a party and go in to next season with renewed confidence.

Worst case is we're on the beach a la Liverpool last season and we get the expected thrashing. The dead wood is moved on and certain pubs in town are full of weepy plastic Dippers.

Who wouldn't want to go to that?

It's forecast to be overcast and you just know that if Liverpool don't win the title the plastics will be silent until June 1st.

Unfortunately I'm at work and can't get away so ticket has been listed on the exchange and sold already.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
fgfg.JPG

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I wasn't going to go as for us it probably will be a bit "meh" getting beat, but I brought one yesterday anyway!
Just because it is the last game of the season and it might be Bruno's last game, so if it is at least I can say goodbye so to speak.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just had a look at that board, and their pre-match thread.

Seems some of their fans are a little stressed - and getting really uppity - with comments by a few of our players about spoiling the party.

We've even had relegation wished on us for next season.

Which is nice. Oh well. Win or Lose we're on the booze :rock:

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

30k about our max limit , see Wembley and previous games.

Can peak to mid 30s but about 30k our max realistically

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If this is happening, the BHA fans involved will be banned.

I can see that as a huge deterrent to any existing STH. You'd be mad to risk that for a quick profit.

But these resale tickets are available to anybody with a purchase history, no? If so, I can very easily see a more casual fan being tempted to cash in. they haven't a lot to lose, tbh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here