Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] European games..... fit women.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Having watched all of the Champions League and Europa games this season I reckon Valencia are winning the ‘fit women in the crowd’ stakes.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I thought the Ajax women were quite nice but the Spurs girls were a disgrace to the Premier League.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I thought the Ajax women were quite nice but the Spurs girls were a disgrace to the Premier League.

Yes, but they could have been playing almost any foreign team and the Spurs girls would still have been a disgrace.
I was in Benidorm on a stag last summer, the difference between the English girls and the Spanish girls was chalk and cheese.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yes, but they could have been playing almost any foreign team and the Spurs girls would still have been a disgrace.
I was in Benidorm on a stag last summer, the difference between the English girls and the Spanish girls was chalk and cheese.

Who got the cheese?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If the Albion ever got into a Europe (is that still viable through The Freight Rover Trophy?) I can see one of 2 things happening, for what would be such a monumental game.
Either the poor poor Burnley draw - away the Aberdeen (and obviously visa-versa) or:-

Baku United.

Reading a few grizzling gooners on t'internet, but it seems they are now having to look forward to a £500+ flight to somewhere 14 hours away. (they might have a point)

I take it Bergkamp is gonna give the final a miss.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

To be fair, you were in Benidorm... Hardly le creme de la creme of British society...

I do get your point though, unfortunately.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Rather than beautiful women, the cameraman for the Liverpool game seemed to be picking out the Smackheads, although he probably couldn't avoid them.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
If the Albion ever got into a Europe (is that still viable through The Freight Rover Trophy?) I can see one of 2 things happening, for what would be such a monumental game.
Either the poor poor Burnley draw - away the Aberdeen (and obviously visa-versa) or:-

Baku United.

Reading a few grizzling gooners on t'internet, but it seems they are now having to look forward to a £500+ flight to somewhere 14 hours away. (they might have a point)

I take it Bergkamp is gonna give the final a miss.

2500 miles trek, jeez. BBC says no direct flights.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here