Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Looking at his record he's not all that is he? Don't know much about him but it would be a massive risk appointing him manager and could go pear shape very quickly. Awaits the response of ' could be our best appointment ever '

Chris Wilder more of a fit for me but I don't want to see Chris Hughton leave.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
When he sacked Slade, Poyet, accepted Garcia's resignation, and accepted Hyypia's resignation.

My point is that at the top level it’s more likely you’re going to need to poach someone, because you need a better quality of manager, and the good ones are generally already working.

D

Deleted member 2719

Looking at his record he's not all that is he? Don't know much about him but it would be a massive risk appointing him manager and could go pear shape very quickly. Awaits the response of ' could be our best appointment ever '

Chris Wilder more of a fit for me but I don't want to see Chris Hughton leave.

Ah you do have found a great replacement for Hughton then!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Ah you do have found a great replacement for Hughton then!

Only if Hughton retires:eek:
Even Wilder would be a wild card......but he may be a Premier League manager with Sheffield United anyway. I doubt he would want a side ways step to Brighton only if he wanted to fast track his career.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My point is that at the top level it’s more likely you’re going to need to poach someone, because you need a better quality of manager, and the good ones are generally already working.

Hughton has never been relegated from the Premier league.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

D

Deleted member 2719

Only if Hughton retires:eek:
Even Wilder would be a wild card......but he may be a Premier League manager with Sheffield United anyway. I doubt he would want a side ways step to Brighton only if he wanted to fast track his career.

If he wants a carriage clock I will happily get him one.

Wilder must have been on TB and PB radar for some time, being a gambler TB may just think it is a calculated gamble.

How exciting that would be to have an EX-Albion player leading the Albion up the Premier League.

Go for it Tony you know it makes sense.

Just compare their records forget what level they are at as they both had budgets for their level.

Wilder has had 400 more matches as a manager and still got a better win rate.

Hughton is still an apprentice.

Hughtons record then Wilders record

Attachments

• Hughtons Record.PNG
    Hughtons Record.PNG
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,227
  • Wilders record.PNG
    Wilders record.PNG
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,236

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
If he wants a carriage clock I will happily get him one.

Wilder must have been on TB and PB radar for some time, being a gambler TB may just think it is a calculated gamble.

How exciting that would be to have an EX-Albion player leading the Albion up the Premier League.

Go for it Tony you know it makes sense.

Just compare their records forget what level they are at as they both had budgets for their level.

Wilder has had 400 more matches as a manager and still got a better win rate.

Hughton is still an apprentice.

Hughtons record then Wilders record

Not really applicable now Sheffield United will be Premier League next year.But watch Wilders win percentage go down all the time they are in the top league, probably below Hughtons in first season even if they survive.

Little job for you Mouldy, compare Potters record v Hughton. I am not sure about Potter and what the attraction is but what do I know, if he is appointed I'm in his gang:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here