Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter joins on four-year deal

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...lishmans-brilliant-start-season-Brighton.html

Cant see it happening, but IF he would leave for Newcastle: **** Graham Potter.

I don't think he would leave. Even if people like me haven't 100% supported Potter through the hard times, the board and most fans have and I don't think he will find that in many other places, especially Newcastle under their new circumstances. I am sure you will still have your hero, but if you did walk away from him under those circumstances then I would be very impressed with your conviction. You would get a lot of respect from me.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I don't think he would leave. Even if people like me haven't 100% supported Potter through the hard times, the board and most fans have and I don't think he will find that in many other places, especially Newcastle under their new circumstances. I am sure you will still have your hero, but if you did walk away from him under those circumstances then I would be very impressed with your conviction. You would get a lot of respect from me.

If he went to Newcastle I wouldnt definitely "walk from him", no hesitation. He is a football manager, my love is conditional.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If he went to Newcastle I wouldnt definitely "walk from him", no hesitation. He is a football manager, my love is conditional.

Let’s see if that bold statement is put to the test. If they want him and he fancies the job, he’s gone

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Let’s see if that bold statement is put to the test. If they want him and he fancies the job, he’s gone

Obivously, but I'm quite sure he dont want it.

you're a partick thistle fan, aren't you?

Just ignore him. Dont give him attention or he'll just want more.

I put him on ignore in August, I suggest you do the same thing as I can guarantee that there is nothing that man writes that you would miss reading.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Just ignore him. Dont give him attention or he'll just want more.

I put him on ignore in August, I suggest you do the same thing as I can guarantee that there is nothing that man writes that you would miss reading.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Why would he want the job ?

I can judge him by my own standards. I earn a massive amount less than Potter and I wouldn't join them for any money.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Why would he want the job ?

I can judge him by my own standards. I earn a massive amount less than Potter and I wouldn't join them for any money.

Tbh I would join them tomorrow if they offered me a few millions a year. But if I already had a million a year, I wouldnt.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Tbh I would join them tomorrow if they offered me a few millions a year. But if I already had a million a year, I wouldnt.

It's all about being paid the going rate. Potter has kept Brighton up 2 years in a row. By virtue of that he has helped earn the Club Millions. Why shouldn't he get paid the same going rate as other PL Managers ?

Potter came to Brighton with no PL credentials, so I understand why the Club tied him to a long contract on a very low rate but he has proven himself a capable Manager in the last 2 years. So if Brighton want to keep him then they need to match what others would potentially offer him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here