Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter joins on four-year deal

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
and indeed, why even post this? i guess you were a potter-outer? :cool:

He has also commented that the atmosphere from his stream was a bit shit today, yeah he’s a Potter outer biding his time

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It’s a very human (and male?) trait, it is hard to say “Hands up, I judged Potter too early and was completely wrong”.

Pride.

It’s also a great attribute, especially as a male, to be able to do the opposite. And the GREATEST thing to be wrong about is something like this - someone to do with the Albion doing far better than you predicted or thought. Absolutely make me be wrong all day long if I ever think a player or manager isn’t good enough - I’d like to be posting an addition of getting that wrong!!!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
and indeed, why even post this? i guess you were a potter-outer? :cool:

On another thread I Christened him 'Desperate' for purposes of low comedy (a pleasing alternative to unpleasantry, albeit I'm not entirely consistent in my stance. Ahem). I hadn't realised this (posting claptrap) has become a context-disassociated personal contagion. Anyway, doesn't affect me, given that I (you can guess the rest).

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
It’s a very human (and male?) trait, it is hard to say “Hands up, I judged Potter too early and was completely wrong”.

Pride.

Zero defensiveness here. When we were shocking last season I wanted him out as our results were abysmal and my opinion was someone could do a better job and when we improved I said I was happy he’d turned it around and started an actual thread on here to admit that.

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?385518-Well-done-Graham&highlight=Graham+potter

Kinda smashes your too hard theory to smithereens along with all the other hyenas jumping in.

My ego has no problems in allowing me to change my mind if evidence shows it should.

I just don’t understand why anyone would dredge up childish nonsense and old arguments that caused so much conflict on here that could only possibly create new division in the fan base. When we are doing so well and obviously every Brighton fan would be delighted. Why look for division when we need unity? It’s all very Vagabond. Maybe that guy is vagabond? Kinda weird you lot jumping on this too. Fragile egos need stroking

Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Zero defensiveness here. When we were shocking last season I wanted him out as our results were abysmal and my opinion was someone could do a better job and when we improved I said I was happy he’d turned it around and started an actual thread on here to admit that. Kinda busts your too hard theory. My ego has no problems in allowing me to change my mind if evidence shows it should.

I just don’t understand why anyone would dredge up childish nonsense and old arguments that caused so much conflict on here that could only possibly create new division in the fan base. When we are doing so well and obviously every Brighton fan would be delighted. Why look for division when we need unity? It’s all very Vagabond. Maybe that guy is vagabond? Kinda weird you lot jumping on this too. Fragile egos need stroking

why weren't you thinking about unity when you were demanding potter out. when the going gets tough...................................

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
I was a strong Potter out, one of the first too join the club. Can only see him leaving for City when Peps contract expires. I was wrong (very, very rare for that to be the case) - but sometimes you've just got to hold your hands up and admit it. We've got a real gem here. Shame the board let him down by not signing a number 9 though.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
Zero defensiveness here. When we were shocking last season I wanted him out as our results were abysmal and my opinion was someone could do a better job and when we improved I said I was happy he’d turned it around and started an actual thread on here to admit that.

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?385518-Well-done-Graham&highlight=Graham+potter

Kinda smashes your too hard theory to smithereens along with all the other hyenas jumping in.

My ego has no problems in allowing me to change my mind if evidence shows it should.

I am NOT Vagabond and do not need my ego stroking

I spent most of last season reading anti-Potter gibberish from the likes of you and you talk about unity!!

If you do not like my opinions,put me on ignore!!!

Last edited:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Why would anyone be in the Potter out brigade at the moment? In fact why even post this?

I guess you'll have to ask Tom :lol:

All posted in the last few days:-

Agreed. Hyypia never came with a 4 man entourage all sucking off the TB teat. Silly Benny even comes with a recruitment guy. Wonder what THAT guy does all day to earn his pay? :lol:

:sick:

Guy's a complete mediocrity. File under 'Hyypiä' :wave:

Top work Shane Duffy! :bowdown:

And no, Big Shane's not suddenly become a New Man Who Knits His Own Organic Muesli. Bloke was never going to change. He's not capable of doing so - for which we'll be very very grateful this season. DunkDuffy was NEVER a busted flush. Farming him out to TheNaughtyChair=Celtic was a major managerial mistake. Probably on a par with never giving Andone any kind of chance to demonstrate he still does what he's always done on the pitch. Pretty frustrating that it's My Emotional Intelligence Way Or The Highway. Schoolboy manager errors right there

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
I was a strong Potter out, one of the first too join the club. Can only see him leaving for City when Peps contract expires. I was wrong (very, very rare for that to be the case) - but sometimes you've just got to hold your hands up and admit it. We've got a real gem here. Shame the board let him down by not signing a number 9 though.

Perhaps you are wrong More than you care to admit to ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why is Vagabond banned?

Not sure - I’d imagine [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] or [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] etc will be able to tell us. Certainly hasn’t been around since his ‘short ban’..?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

THPP - It's all gone quiet over there....

His relentless anti Potter is as annoying as Vagabonds relentless brown nosing.

Personally I think GPott is turning into one of the best PL managers (Pep and Kipperty agree) but he's by far from the unfinished article and will /has made mistakes.

But the football is exciting to watch and we nearly always look like we can get a result since probably about the Wolves 2nd half last season. This season has been fecking brilliant so far.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I think he’s a bit of a troll type poster after people quoting him and arguing the obvious against his points - that’s my view now - I don’t bother to do it anymore :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here