Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter joins on four-year deal

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
TSB and Spence seemed very much against the appointment!

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Summer? You spout bollox all the time.

fuk me! when did you write, "deffo down, probably boottom"

whilst SCREAMING, "only i can see the deficiencies in potter's defensive set up, YOU EFFING MUGS!"

was it before or after spurs?

oh yeah, both! you fukin mug :jester::jester::jester:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
fuk me! when did you write, "deffo down, probably boottom"

whilst SCREAMING, "only i can see the deficiencies in potter's defensive set up, YOU EFFING MUGS!"

was it before or after spurs?

oh yeah, both! you fukin mug :jester::jester::jester:

My personal stalker. Do you have an alert set every time i post ?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Just out of interest (no hidden angle), did you think throughout that Locadia would be a PL success for us?

Yeah after the Coventry game I was crowing to everyone about his positioning and predatory instinct and how he looked like a natural No.9 who would wreak havoc in 6 yard boxes up and down the nation.

:ffsparr:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
no....... just stumbled into more of your mindless fukwittery,

how much bullshit have you left on this board, you're special

Excellent read, thanks.........I (sometimes a bit irritatingly [emoji23][emoji23]) get a full-on ‘tactical analysis’ from junior during the games and this is almost exactly what we were discussing. It’s interesting to watch Potter when things aren’t going to plan - he is so quick to obviously switch to another formation. This, coupled with the fact the players seem increasingly in tune with his changing thinking is brilliant to watch. He basically started with a wrong formation, but then outwitted Super Frank for an hour who had no answer (and blamed his players after the game).

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Excellent read, thanks.........I (sometimes a bit irritatingly [emoji23][emoji23]) get a full-on ‘tactical analysis’ from junior during the games and this is almost exactly what we were discussing. It’s interesting to watch Potter when things aren’t going to plan - he is so quick to obviously switch to another formation. This, coupled with the fact the players seem increasingly in tune with his changing thinking is brilliant to watch. He basically started with a wrong formation, but then outwitted Super Frank for an hour who had no answer (and blamed his players after the game).

:blush:

you mean mr skaville

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Anyone have any views on Graham Potter(Swansea manager)

Seems to be building up quite the reputation as a coach who plays great football on a tight budget with the ability to bring through young players. The Swansea fans LOVE him.

It could almost be argued that he would be the perfect fit for a club like Brighton now that Ashworth has come in ......

IF Hughton decides he's had enough at the end of the season and we part on good terms would you consider this guy to be a good fit for the Albion?

PS interesting that a few people on twitter have been asking bookies for the price on him becoming next Albion boss.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

A year on, I’d say that Potter has overall, produced the goods.

We’re playing far better football and it appears that he’s on course to keep us in the PL. Fingers crossed.

If we stay up, with a couple of quality signings, it can only get better.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
A year on, I’d say that Potter has overall, produced the goods.

We’re playing far better football and it appears that he’s on course to keep us in the PL. Fingers crossed.

If we stay up, with a couple of quality signings, it can only get better.

The challenge was always going to be if he could make the changes he wanted to and keep us up for the first season. If he succeeds in that then the future will be very good under him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here