Page 120 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2070110117118119120121122123130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2680

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Some of the speculation on this thread is amazing. People have absolutely no idea what is going on so start to invent stranger and stranger scenarios in their own head, and then get annoyed by said made up scenario. Completely bizarre.

Everyone needs to relax, the season has been over less than a week, all the players are away on holiday, there is no rush. We’ll get our man, if it’s not Potter it will be somebody else.
    What if coming up with strange scenarios is a good form of relaxation for someone?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      I wonder if TB will sacrifice Winstanley if Potter insists on bringing his head of recruitment from Swansea, as has been suggested? And how will that affect Ashworth?
      England are still the only team to have won the World Cup wearing red shirts.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Not Andy Naylor View Post
      I wonder if TB will sacrifice Winstanley if Potter insists on bringing his head of recruitment from Swansea, as has been suggested? And how will that affect Ashworth?
      I would imagine Swansea head of recruitments phone would be covered in cobwebs so he might want a job where he does something!
      its everyone else not me

0 Not allowed!
      I don’t think we’re haggling on price, I think we’re waiting on how those talks go. If he gets the assurances he wants then he’ll stay, if not then he’ll come here.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Not Andy Naylor View Post
      What are the chances, for the first time in history, the sticking point is over the goalkeeping coaqch.

https://www.swanseacity.com/teams/first-team-staff

KYLE MACAULAY - HEAD OF RECRUITMENT
      Kyle Macaulay moved to the Swans after joining manager Graham Potter at he Liberty.

Following a hugely successful time working under Potter at Ostersund, Macaulay initially arrived as a recruitment analyst before a re-structuring saw him named head of recruitment.

While Potter will have the final say on whether players are recruited or not, it will be Macaulay who is charged with heading up the day-to-day recruitment process.

It will see the former Aberdeen midfielder identify key targets and provide recommendations for the Swans boss to help strengthen his options.

Macaulay’s ability to spot a player with potential saw Ostersund reap the rewards with the likes of Ken Sema – now at Watford in the Premier League – and Saman Ghoddos excel for the Swedish club after being picked up from the lower leagues.

“Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.
      "The Venerable Bede is full of shit".

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blue Valkyrie View Post
      Sounds like his heart isn't really in joining us.

Best focus on another target.
      Don't think it's that, he just working out what's best for him. All the allure of Premier League riches is probably offset by the fact that he'll have to move his family again, so he probably wants to see if there'd be any footballing justification in him staying around. If Swansea just plan on selling all their best players and not reinvesting the funds, he'll come down here
      "I'm a threadstarter, twisted threadstarter"
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by casbom View Post
      I don’t think we’re haggling on price, I think we’re waiting on how those talks go. If he gets the assurances he wants then he’ll stay, if not then he’ll come here.
      Making us second choice to Championship Swansea, how inspiring would that be?
      Winners never quit and quitters never win -Vince Lombardi
      Blooming Marvellous Horton's halftime iceberg's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post
      What are the chances, for the first time in history, the sticking point is over the goalkeeping coaqch.

[/I]
      Ben Roberts is the best goalkeeping coach in the land, don't mess with that.
      Dawning of a new era
      Wanna balloon? Johnny RoastBeef's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post
      KYLE MACAULAY - HEAD OF RECRUITMENT
      Kyle Macaulay moved to the Swans after joining manager Graham Potter at he Liberty.

Following a hugely successful time working under Potter at Ostersund, Macaulay initially arrived as a recruitment analyst before a re-structuring saw him named head of recruitment.

While Potter will have the final say on whether players are recruited or not, it will be Macaulay who is charged with heading up the day-to-day recruitment process.

It will see the former Aberdeen midfielder identify key targets and provide recommendations for the Swans boss to help strengthen his options.

Macaulay’s ability to spot a player with potential saw Ostersund reap the rewards with the likes of Ken Sema – now at Watford in the Premier League – and Saman Ghoddos excel for the Swedish club after being picked up from the lower leagues.

https://www.swanseacity.com/teams/first-team-staff
      What's this guy likely to demand in salary? £100k a year? Not likely to be a deal breaker if we bring him into our recruitment team.
      "Johnny RoastBeef had to keep them all tied up and away from the alarms"