Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter joins on four-year deal

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Now there’s a question....as one who is still getting over the loss of CH, I’ve not given it much thought...particularly as the club were dead set on Potter and possibly two others...as said i am glad they weren’t looking at the likes of Hughes etc...after all what would be the point
For football's sake I hope the Hughes/Pullis/Palace Tw@t/Allardyce failed managers Merry Go Round has run its course. I'm pretty sure that Tony Bloom never considered any of the above. Or their like.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It is never possession for possesions sake. If you can not hurt them by attacking as the players you have can not then why give them the ball?

I think we agree on most things here. Other than, I found quite a bit of the Amex football under Poyet and Garcia boring, I think we were easy to set up against. Despite TB giving them both an incredible squad.

I do realise that others found Poyet’s football 2011/12 and 2012/13 incredible, a thing of beauty each week.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Come on. We all know one thing potter does not have is haircut quality.

He'll probably to Davy to the salon himself just so he can sweep up the cuttings and stick them on his own noggin.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
From a Swansea fan on the BBC site: "As a Swansea fan - Brighton, your team will play some lovely, quick, counter attacking football which at times will be wondeful to watch. God help you defensively, particularly set pieces- Potter has a huge blind spot there. "

Dunk 'n' Duffy don't.

Easy to forget that, with both D & D in the side, in 2017/18 we conceded the highest number of set piece goals in the league.
Something that CH addressed last season.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
From a Swansea fan on the BBC site: "As a Swansea fan - Brighton, your team will play some lovely, quick, counter attacking football which at times will be wondeful to watch. God help you defensively, particularly set pieces- Potter has a huge blind spot there. "

Sounds like the words of a bitter Welshman to me!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess now the next question has to be:-

'How long will the Brighton Boo-boys give Mr Potter?'

August, or will he make it through to September?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

It sounds like hes the opposite of Hughton.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He has no sources at the Club and gets all his story's from NSC.

Club do feed him the occasional story to make him feel good...

He has the same sources as Brian Owen. He just happens to be away on holiday at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here