Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter joins on four-year deal

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
That day that I thought would never come has, it seems, arrived.

Congratulations [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION], you were right on the ball :thumbsup:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I Get Around

We're gettin' bugged watching our team be slightly shit
I gotta find a guy to steer the ship
My buddies and me are beginning to groan
So we get a guy who's managed unknowns

Like Ostersund (Sund Sund Ostersund Sund Ostersund)
Some Swedish town (Sund Sund Ostersund Sund Ostersund)
He's got a cool head (Sund Sund Ostersund Sund Ostersund)
We're gonna wet the bed (Sund Sund Ostersund Sund Ostersund)

Like Ostersund.....

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
TB (et PB and DA) must be pretty confident about this guy, because, although it's still relatively small-fry in PL terms, the compensation is bloody huge for an unproven at PL level. I obviously hope that it completely works out and we get a few more exciting games this season (it can't really get any more dull than it has been) - could be an interesting summer of recruitment again as well.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
graham-potter.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Swansea fan, you got a great young manager. Was thrilled Swansea signed him last year, pretty devastated now. But can't blame him for taking the chance in the Premier League with a solid club that has supportive owners.

I'll be following your club to see how this goes, I think you're going to be happy.
Thanks. We know how annoying it is when a club goes a division above you, so then gets to take your players/manager.

I'm guessing he'll get straight to work on changing our play style. Did he have to change yours much (you had been a possession side for years before), and did you have any players who couldn't adapt?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here