[Albion] Graham Potter joins on four-year deal

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Brilliant! It would take me hours to come up with anything to match you in this arena. :clap2:

:lolol::bigwave:

I had to look it up on Wikipedia. I had a Bible once but it was tl;dr. I read the start and the end and guessed the bit in between. I've got away with it so far, which doesn't say a lot for my congregations.

Anya1000

Apr 14, 2019
That's bollocks though. Hughton was very much part of a recruitment process that operates in a similar way to that of many modern clubs.

You genuinely have no idea. Tony Bloom and Winstanley are the individuals behind hiring. They finally realised it wasn't working hence the changes in their recruitment method. Do your research... Then come back to me.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I had to look it up on Wikipedia. I had a Bible once but it was tl;dr. I read the start and the end and guessed the bit in between. I've got away with it so far, which doesn't say a lot for my congregations.

:lolol::cheers:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Radio 5 such lazy ex-footballer pundits. Maguire leaves Leicester, 'either Dunk or Duffy' could be off.

FFS, Duffy as a replacement for Maguire?

Sometimes I wonder why I pay my licence fee. Must be for the comedy. Yes, yes, the comedy.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Radio 5 such lazy ex-footballer pundits. Maguire leaves Leicester, 'either Dunk or Duffy' could be off.

FFS, Duffy as a replacement for Maguire?

Sometimes I wonder why I pay my licence fee. Must be for the comedy. Yes, yes, the comedy.

To replace Maguire they would need BOTH of them. £100m for the pair.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You genuinely have no idea. . Do your research... Then come back to me.

YOU really have no idea. Do you?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yeah, "illiterate" lol. That implies there is such a thing as a literate CPFC fan, and I've seen no evidence to support such a ridiculous claim.

Yes, reminds me of a Tory friend who told me he believes in 'caring conservatism'.

Go figure....

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
He was manager of Östersund in Sweden for 8 years, and took them from the fourth tier to the top division, won the cup and beat Arsenal at the Emirates in the Europa League last season, unlucky to go out in the 2nd leg.

Club could do much worse.

So......................BHA has beaten Arsenal twice under Hughton and it wasn't a Cup/Europa game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here